Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
    Third week of injections. Had to let the pellet "conclude". In retro, and I hate to be the Guinea Pig, I would avoid the pellets as difficult to monitor, gauge and easy to OD. My "T" was over 1800 at one point and that was not good..and impossible to change.

Had to let the pellet wear off and drop below optimal levels before beginning.

Its not like a freaking "stargate experience" and it takes about a month to realize "Hey...some stuff is better now". That is good because if you go from 0 to 100 your body doesn't like that and will see problems. Nothing biological should be extreme, but rather gradual.

More to follow
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I'm currently taking Stanozolol along with my T injections. My clinic suggested stacking in Decca, but I've read too much about "Decca dick" to be really enthusiastic. Does anyone know if taking T with this will counteract that, or would subbing in something like Tren be a better idea?

Any input would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJames View Post
    I'm currently taking Stanozolol along with my T injections. My clinic suggested stacking in Decca, but I've read too much about "Decca dick" to be really enthusiastic. Does anyone know if taking T with this will counteract that, or would subbing in something like Tren be a better idea?

Tren is generally regarded as a gift from God in that it can be used to bulk while cutting. It is also commonly considered by the same people to be similar to demonic possession. An amateur body builder I knew in the Army loved the stuff but had to give it up in the interest of staying married. So take that for what it’s worth.

As a general rule; if you’re not chasing a very specific and very extreme training goal; stay away from the heavier stuff. What is being discussed here is adding T to put/ keep you at a level that would be near impossible to achieve naturally as one ages (or other reasons).
    Using stacks of heavier gear is for athletes to set themselves above other elite athletes and will greatly increase the odds of all those negative side affects you hear so much about.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJames View Post

Seriously? I have a hard time believing you have a legit doctor willing to prescribe those. Where is this clinic?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Warrior Skills Camp 09
    Fighting Rifle Skills
    Small Unit Tactics
    Close Range Gunfighting
    Advanced Close Range Gunfighting
    0-5 gunfighting
    Advanced AR15/M4 Rifle Gunfighting
    Guerilla Sniper I
    CQB: Fighting in Structures

It's all legit. I wouldn't screw with any of this without a valid prescription. While I value being in the best shape I can, I wouldn't touch anything that didn't come from a doctor.

There is a fine line here and you have to be educated. Everything the docs may or may not know is also available for our own discovery on this. I am not philosophically against anything that can make us better and steroids can do that. The price is that it must be carefully monitored and there can be no carelessness involved. There is also the benefits-liabilities balance. What will you get versus what can it do that is bad.

As far as me, I have found that T injections thusfar are better at achieving higher end T-levels without going too far. They are more easily monitored as well. I have also found that using aromatase inhibitors are not necessary unless your bodyfat levels are very high. AIs gave me bad reactions and I tried two of them (Arimidex and Letrozole). Without them, and with added T, my E levels do not spike probably due to diet, leanness and lifting.

I would be wary of any other supplements in this arena without doing your homework and never rely on just the doctor's opinions.
    Gabriel Suarez

Reviving this thread.

Iím 5 weeks down on TRT. Finally found a top notch clinic that does it right (objective is free testosterone not total, regular lab work, HCG supplements, monitoring/blocking estrogen). Second labs taken, get results next week.

If they tell me it is a placebo, I wonít believe them and Iíll tell them to keep taking my money.

I just PRíed my bench press (my weakest lift) twice in a week.

I donít feel drained of energy. Iím not at the 21 year oldís energy level yet, but itís a nice improvement.

Iím going to see where labs landed and if we canít turn it up a notch.

If youíre on the couch, get up and find a good doc to get started.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

Gabriel Suarez

Yup, it makes a world of difference!
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu