Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    On TRT Iím doing an experiment with my doc using sub cutaneous instead of intramuscular injections. We have over a year of data on me with IM. Based on some studies that have been presented ( based on female to male transsexuals of all things ) they were finding greater T gains with fewer spikes at a lower dose than IM. Talked with the doctor, and seeing as his office is about a block from mine, decided to be the guinea pig on testing. Been self administering the subc for about 6 weeks now and about to go do another set of labs. I should probably add that Iím not a FTM, but thatís where they did a pretty intensive study and given that lower doses were required for some who generates more Est than we do, sounded promising.

I will say if you are self administering the subc is much easier to do than IM . I will let you know what we find test wise. If it keeps levels where I want them then itís a go to continue, if not the doc and I both agree that we will return to IM.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Sub cue is the way to go, been doing it two years or more.

Maybe not a truly constructive post, but I want to comment on the "morality" issue. In a society that actually has cities with designated safe injection sights and active debates about supplying heroin to addicts and has an active and growing legal recreational drug culture, I'm not buying the indignation. Voters condone drugs that degrade human performance because the users like the way it makes them feel......but performance enhancing drugs are "wrong?" No. There is no "moral" issue. It's just more of the wimp culture trying to tear down manliness.

Rant off. The only reason I don't juice is financial. I am doing other things with my money now.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post
    On TRT I’m doing an experiment with my doc using sub cutaneous instead of intramuscular injections. We have over a year of data on me with IM. Based on some studies that have been presented ( based on female to male transsexuals of all things ) they were finding greater T gains with fewer spikes at a lower dose than IM. Talked with the doctor, and seeing as his office is about a block from mine, decided to be the guinea pig on testing. Been self administering the subc for about 6 weeks now and about to go do another set of labs. I should probably add that I’m not a FTM, but that’s where they did a pretty intensive study and given that lower doses were required for some who generates more Est than we do, sounded promising.

I will say if you are self administering the subc is much easier to do than IM . I will let you know what we find test wise. If it keeps levels where I want them then it’s a go to continue, if not the doc and I both agree that we will return to IM.

Very interested to hear how this goes for you. Are the SQ doses and injection intervals the same as the IM?
    Trump 2016...because f@&k you.

Sub q injections via an insulin needle 2x weekly is pretty much the standard for TRT these days in the US. Dosage varies per individual but usually in the 60-100mg (120-200mg weekly)range using either testosterone cypionate or enathate. Europeans are using longer acting esters like testosterone sustenon and the really long ester, nebido. Dosing every 3 weeks and every 3 months respectively. Personally, i would be worried about fluctuating levels on either of those esters.
    Most US doctors will also prescribe HCG 2x week in addition to testosterone. This keeps the testes able to produce endogenous testosterone, in theory, as well as a few other benefits. HCG converts to estrogen so E2 levels must be monitored closer than with T alone. The goal is to manage estrogen without an Aromitase inhibitor but they are available if needed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Warrior Skills Camp 09
    Fighting Rifle Skills
    Small Unit Tactics
    Close Range Gunfighting
    Advanced Close Range Gunfighting
    0-5 gunfighting
    Advanced AR15/M4 Rifle Gunfighting
    Guerilla Sniper I
    CQB: Fighting in Structures

Not a steroid but two substances that every aging athlete, warrior or anyone interested in quality and longevity of life should check out is metformin and rapamycin.
    Metformin is like the keto diet in a pill.
    http://www.ironmagazine.com/2016/met...me-glucophage/

Rapamycin is like an anti inflammatory on steroids.
    https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...n-waiting-for/

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chipw; 06-16-2018 at 09:32 PM.
    Warrior Skills Camp 09
    Fighting Rifle Skills
    Small Unit Tactics
    Close Range Gunfighting
    Advanced Close Range Gunfighting
    0-5 gunfighting
    Advanced AR15/M4 Rifle Gunfighting
    Guerilla Sniper I
    CQB: Fighting in Structures

Note - Idiot posts will be deleted and the posters banned. Period.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters