Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
    Another good thing about the TNation TRT forum, is if you search you will find a thread that lists optimum numbers for alot of lab work. The huge range of lab numbers is very misleading, as being "in-range" is not what we should be shooting for in any category. Someone compiled a list of various lab values for very healthy/fit men and it's interesting to compare against your own numbers. Also, symptoms can trump numbers so do your research. If you have a laundry list of symptoms, and rule things out, you are left with an educated assumption that there is a problem/deficiency. As I said before, one of the hardest issues, if you live in smaller areas, is finding a knowledgeable doc.

Went to the Kildeer location for New Vitality MD. Good experience. They do complete blood work - Free T, Total T, Estradiol, Thyroid, etc. They also make sure you're taking HCG along with testosterone so that your body wont stop making it. Something interesting I heard from them - they talked about not chasing a number. In other words, if you're in your 50s and go on the therapy and feel like you're 18, and your new levels are 900 or 950, then you really don't need to obsess about hitting 1,000 or 1,100. They look more at how well you're doing than a number alone, though you should be around 1,000. Should be interesting. Starting next week.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

I was just looking them up this morning. The consult I had here in Europe was a waste of my time, so I'll get a doc in the States. I'll be interested to know how it goes with Kildeer.