Default Red Dot Pistol Prescott June

Gerald Bailey
    Dir. Suarez International South Africa
    SOLE SI Affiliate - Capetown, South Africa
    info@suarezinternational.co.za
    gerald@suarezinternational.co.za
    www.suarezinternational.co.za
    Proudly the BLACK SHEEP of the training world

It was great to meet you and to learn from you.

Wish you the best.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

Hey Gerald... where is the video of me doing "The Prance"? I thought you would have turned that into a .gif animation as a background for your phone.

It was great to meet you and train with you. I am looking forward to it again in the near future.

To the rest of you on the forum:

If you don't have a red-dot pistol, you need one!! If you have a red-dot pistol, you need to take this class!! Gabe and staff were awesome! The teaching was very detailed and made the subject matter come alive. None of the stuff they teach is based on theory. It is all rooted in cold hard reality of having been there and done it.

Gabe broke the class into proactive and reactive shooting. The first day, Gabe spent making sure our proactive skills were on point. We reviewed fundamentals and got our skills dialed in. By the end of the first day, we were shooting faces at 25yds and bodies at 100yds (that's a football field, folks!!)

The next two days focused on reactive and dynamic shooting: how (and why) to move while shooting whether the shooter is in front or behind. We worked through the "diagonal line" kata and learned the basics of the "watch your back" kata, so we have conprehensive dry drills to practice at home. The curriculum was very applicable and powerful. I feel a big boost in my confidence in my tools and skills; at the same time, I found several weak spots in my training that I need to work on going forward. The staff worked with us individually, as needed, to make sure our firearms were dialed in and that our training issues were ironed out.

As a bonus, on the last day, Gerald gave us an intro to fighting inside the vehicle. Gerald is from South Africa and lives this stuff every day. What he showed us was fast, violent, and brutal. As his crash-test dummy, I got to experience the thrill of getting pulled over the center console, pinned between his legs, and repeatedly beaten in the kidneys. It was awesome (when can we do it again?)!!!!

Bottom line: if you have a chance to train with these guys, get off the forum and DO IT!!!

To Gabe, Gregg, and Gerald: Thank you for the training! It was a fantastic experience and I am looking forward to doing it again.

This was an excellent class. Not just a bunch of drills. Real learning. A lot of material, but enough breaks to keep everyone fresh and hydrated. The class was more than just use of the red dot optics. Precision shooting, close-range gunfighting, movement, trigger manipulation, mental aspects, and more. The instructors were professional and helpful. Instead of one instructor and maybe one assistant, like at most training facilities, there were three instructors and two other employees of Suarez, one of whom could fix mechanical issues with the pistols and optics. My expectations were high because of Gabe Suarez’s reputation and they were exceeded. I appreciate the opportunity to train with such a great group of instructors and other students.

Hey, guys thank you for the kind words very humbling. Yes, Jonathan, I have the video but wanted to put it together with a Christmas theme with Santa etc LOL. Looking forward to running the class with you and Rob. And Jonathan just remembers the drill I did with you didn't hurt ............ me !!!!!

Stay safe and be dangerous. Was an honor to meet and train alongside all who attended. Counting the days till we are there again.

The ebook for Dynamic Vehicle Combative is available on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LSAOMOA. Forwarded by the Taipan himself
    Gerald Bailey
    Dir. Suarez International South Africa
    SOLE SI Affiliate - Capetown, South Africa
    info@suarezinternational.co.za
    gerald@suarezinternational.co.za
    www.suarezinternational.co.za
    Proudly the BLACK SHEEP of the training world