Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am amazed that this is the best topic we have to discuss this fine Sunday.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

My guess would be someone will be looking for new employment. Stupid should hurt the stupid- but too many times it hurts someone else.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Popshot View Post
    Dropping a pistol on the deck can happen to anyone, for a multitude of reasons. How you deal with the problem demonstrates your deication to develop your skills, or your utter lack of awareness you are dealing with dangerous equipment.

Let's use this as a teachable moment. If you don't practice picking up dropped weapons, add it to your training regimen today. Put in the repetitions so that your hand wil not go to the trigger. Then once you are at this level, do it in the dark.

The keys are: Find it. Orient hand to gun. Trigger finger index on frame, then grasp the grip.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    During "bullet golf" matches the safety brief covers not trying to catch a falling gun. They don't say anything to the SOs about how to pick it up safely. I guess they just assume we all know how
    When gunslingers come to town, sai, things get broken. It's a simple fact of life.

The gun gamers get so much wrong.

IDPA considers dropping a pistol on the deck an instant disqualification - followed by a shame-inducing process where the RO unloads the dropped pistol and dismisses the shooter from the match.

On the other hand, shooting a non-threat target merely results in time added to the match results. Care to guess the real life consequences of shooting an innocent bystander?
    Lee

You alone are to be feared. Who can stand before you when you are angry? From Heaven you pronounce your Judgement, and the land feared and was quiet when you, O God, rose up to Judge, to save all the afflicted of the land.

Psalm 76:7-9