Thread: NP3 or bust.

Default NP3 or bust.

I noticed a distinct difference when I purchased the new Supermatch Slide in NP3 for my S-319. I just put in the search box "NP3" and purchased everything I could for my S-319, maybe I am at diminishing returns, but I will see. I have had issues recently with Winchester White Box ammo and some USGI ammo that was "available". This gun is fast and accurate. I wish I could have picked up the trigger bar and shoe, but I guess it isn't ready yet.

The only thing left on my gun made by Gaston is the plastic. More to follow when the NP3 stuff comes in.

SI Slide
    SI barrel
    SI trigger
    SI springs
    SI sights
    SI mag release
    IMG_8251 3.jpg

Looks great.

FYI Winchester white box has been problematic for years. I know at one time they were making the case rim to shallow which resulted in failures to extract. I have no clue if that has been fixed. I just started shooting Blazer Brass and never looked back.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

ABC3EE5C-B7A3-4A7F-911C-1972A37B1A51.jpg

The SI barrel and extractor will make a considerable difference for you.

If you are looking for a return on investment for your purchase, one where you will see a very noticeable difference immediately, I believe the most beneficial to be the purchase of these two items for your new slide.
    Last edited by JonathanNobody; 06-01-2018 at 10:18 PM.

I contemplated the barrel for sure. Does anyone want to buy a slightly used plain barrel in black?

I got the barrel when I wanted to try the comp. The comp didn't work for me but I love the barrel.
    When gunslingers come to town, sai, things get broken. It's a simple fact of life.

Ordered the NP3 threaded barrel and NP3 firing pin. Still anxiously awaiting the other NP3 goodness I ordered. Like the title says... NP3 or bust.

IMG_4267.jpg

The gun feels great after putting all new springs and NP3 parts in. Time to go shoot.