Default New tool for me.

I fired the first rounds through it, being Remington STS 1145fps 1-1/8oz 2.75 dram. It functioned flawlessly. I followed up dumping 5 rounds of Winchester bulk #8 shot through it. Again flawless. A few more rounds of Remington STS, and it failed to hold open on the last shot but cycled dutifully. Ran all Federal LR LE buckshot they make (8,9 pellet 00, and #1).

Accuracy and patterning are as expected. The entire package is very cohesive and it's an absolute beast of a room broom that with slugs will reach out to 100 no problem!

14" Benelli M4 SBS w/ C-STOCK from factory
    TTI black safety
    M4 metal trigger guard assy.
    Tango Arms forend
    IWC with Surefire M300 500 lumen
    4MOA H2 in a Scalarworks SYNC
    LPA circle-only rear ring (no "ears")

Works great with the C-stock set in mid with the optic, fully extended with irons.

I had one of those issued, cool gun, but i dont miss it.

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    I had one of those issued, cool gun, but i dont miss it.
    Curious what you found its shortcomings to be?

Got her zeroed this morning.

25 yards, 5 rounds of Remington 1oz 1200fps Sluggers, and on the left, 3 rounds of Federal 9 pellet 00 Flite Control 1145fps.

Why dont you miss it?

The M 4 is my favorite!
    beware of the man who shoots one gun.

It's a good working shotty, I'll stick with the 870 but id take this over a Beretta
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

First, it likes a fair amount of lube to keep it happy. You know what else does? SAND. With that being said, completely disassembling that gun every day is not a fun task. It functions great it shoots great, maintenance sucks. Part of the same reason I hated the Mk19. The other reason is that i could grab the ass end of that stock and spin it around, which of course means that it liked to turn while firing. Hopefully they fixed that issue. I love taking things apart, but some things you only want to have to do once or twice, like rebuilding a Remington Model 10

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI