Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

The PDW that you all banged out was some serious no-shit clandestine killing gear. The same concept running 357 Sig lets you take easy shots out to 100m on demand.

Really impressive stuff.

That the SOCOM community is emulating / promulgating this concept must be a great validation of the kind of innovation and work that you all put into this concept. Bravo. Art imitating life imitating art, one 147gr HST at a time.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

Reminds me of the development of .50 cal long range rifles by civilians that led the military to adopting the concept for use in our desert wars. Used to be more common when civilians could design and build firearms without the regulations that exist today. Wasn't the M1 Carbine a civilian design originally?

The military at least deserves credit for considering something we all know to be good, but as usual, it loses something in the translation and they rarely ask the originator for help. Sheesh.

Which is why I do not give them any discounts when the want to buy.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

From the picture, looks like they left the sites stock, no manual safety, no red dot and that vertical foregrip that will catch on everything it can. I never cared for the three round burst option either, I'd pass on this one and head to a shop I know in AZ.....

Jim Miller
    ISA 6:8