Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    They will have to stop using stone as a measurement also. Its too agressive sounding.
    and they will also get rid of pounds and go the metric system completely in the name of brotherhood.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

The UK is not my concern.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    The problem is not the lone idiot who has such an idea.
    The problem are all the people who think it actually is a good one.
    The PROBLEM is no one is willing to say the PROBLEM IS MUSLIM. The PROBLEM is not enough people are willing to fight back. The PROBLEM is diversity is embraced for the sake of a rainbow....and the PROBLEM is its coming here

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    The UK is not my concern.
    I've often wanted to visit the British War Museum, some RAF/USAAF airfields, and historical sights.
    Any past plans I had for visiting have been laid aside permanently.

Unless the Vikings gather the clans and decide to revisit. But they're gutless now, too, and I'm ashamed of them.

Leuwer Duad Us Slaw!
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

2, 1, 12. And a wakeup.

Fuck England. There is a reason why their entire country is smaller than a lot of U.S. states.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hatfield View Post
    Did you not know that they already regulate the weight, shape, and material of beer mugs because they are so often used as weapons?

Further, remember some years back when suddenly many umbrellas had large blunt tips? That was for those in Japan as they were used for stabbing.
    "There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." Ayn Rand

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." – Ayn Rand

"A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims." – Ayn Rand

Boy, she sure understood the evil tendencies of governments.

England is already there.

- Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    I've often wanted to visit the British War Museum, some RAF/USAAF airfields, and historical sights.
    Any past plans I had for visiting have been laid aside permanently.
    A few years ago, I'd have recommended taking a troop of Boy Scouts with you...to conquer the place. Not sure that will work anymore.

Looks like all I'll need is a turban.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

2, 1, 12. And a wakeup.

I don't live in England. I carry a pointy knife.

Interestingly though, this judge isn't setting any precedents here. Both Cardinal Richelieu and King Luis XIV banned sharp knives at their tables in order to prevent assassination attempts. Which is why butter knives are shaped the way they are.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    They will have to stop using stone as a measurement also. Its too agressive sounding.
    Only to those who don't have any stones.