Default School shooting adverted in IL

Middle school kid steps out of class and returned with a handgun. Once he opened fire the science teacher/football coach takled the kid and stopped him. Only two injuries neither life threatening.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/25...dent-says.html

Where is the media on this? The news is almost silent. There is no stack of bodies to focus on....
    OODA Observe Overreact Destroy Apologize

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine33 View Post
    Middle school kid steps out of class and returned with a handgun. Once he opened fire the science teacher/football coach takled the kid and stopped him. Only two injuries neither life threatening.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/25...dent-says.html

Where is the media on this? The news is almost silent. There is no stack of bodies to focus on....
    Exactly. Doesn't fit the narrative.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing." Darth Vader

IDPS, DOK, TMCO, FVGF, CPM, CRM, SCPIS, TASI

TWOTU Since May 2015

Its Indiana not Illinois Noblesville is a suburb of Indianapolis.

The teacher who tackled the punk (and was shot 3 times) played football at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale Il.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Of course you haven't seen it plastered on CNN, it doesn't fit the SJW ideology. I'm betting it isn't even a blurb on local TV any longer. It doesn't drive the liberal message . They don't want heroes, they want martyrs for their cause

HUSSH HUSSH , can't talk about a man with a set of rocks who acted like a man. If he hid under a desk and wet his pants he would have made the news even if he only came out after the dirtbag shot to slide lock and left a pile of kids.

Liberals are yote bait,
    Choirboy

Teacher took three rounds, and is doing a live interview on the local news tomorrow evening. Mysteriously, none of the national outlets have asked to share his story.