Default NP3 GREYMAN FACE SHOOTER SPECIAL EDITION TRIGGER KIT $199.99

np3-faceshooter-kit-11.jpg

GREYMAN FACE SHOOTER SPECIAL EDITION ALL-NP3 TRIGGER KIT
    NP3 coating is the standard in custom weapon finishes. There is nothing else that will yield the lubricity and corrosion resistance, as well as incredible smoothness of NP3. And now in this kit, the trigger shoe, the trigger bar, the firing pin, the firing pin safety plunger and the connector are all NP3 coated for the Ultimate Smoothness in a trigger. "Smoother than an 18 year old scotch!" This is the ultimate trigger kit available on this earth for your Glock pistol.

• NP3 trigger shoe
    • NP3 trigger bar
    • NP3 firing pin
    • NP3 firing pin safety plunger
    • NP3 Factory Glock "-" 3.5 Pound connector

Limited supply - Fits Gen 3 and Gen 4 model 17, 19, 26, 22, 23, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35

$199.99 - ONLY SIX IN STOCK - GET YOUR TODAY

Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Every time I buy SI components, I feel like that guy from the old Remington electric shaver commercials:
    “I liked it so much, I bought a bunch more for all my other Glocks!” (Paraphrased.)

I put the NP3 components in my EDC 19. (Trigger/bar, 3.5 connector, firing pin and safety plunger.). AMAZING.

SO I just ordered the components I need for my G17. And the NP3 trigger/bar for my G43.

Any chance there will at least be any additional NP3 components for the 43?

Thanks very much for the best kit.
    VIRES HONOR VIRTUS FIDES

sigh... no love for my 29

We should have some of the components available for the 43. We dont have 43 firing pins or safety plungers...maybe next year on those.

As far as your 29...last time we saw a 29 in class was 2009. The triggers and trigger bars are available in NP3 and the safety plungers are all the same. Unless I want to lose money I dont plan on 45/10mm firing pins, slides, barrels or proprietary 45/10mm parts.

Sorry. Its a 9mm world.
    Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    We should have some of the components available for the 43. We dont have 43 firing pins or safety plungers...maybe next year on those.

As far as your 29...last time we saw a 29 in class was 2009. The triggers and trigger bars are available in NP3 and the safety plungers are all the same. Unless I want to lose money I dont plan on 45/10mm firing pins, slides, barrels or proprietary 45/10mm parts.

Sorry. Its a 9mm world.
    Id be in for one of your triggers for my G-29 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

9C46CE7C-8042-428B-A322-097A067E6537.jpg
    I do have the (non NP3 coated) face shooter already. Best shooting glock I own.

I will probably be offering trigger shoes alone for the end user to have installed on his trigger bar. That way the triggers will be available for all Glocks.
    Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    I will probably be offering trigger shoes alone for the end user to have installed on his trigger bar. That way the triggers will be available for all Glocks.
    Excellent! I need at least three.
    Redneck Zen
    "Be careful what you get good at."

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Zen View Post
    Excellent! I need at least three.
    Got my order in! Thanks for the timely opportunity. I have two .45 ACP Glocks and a project gun or two that need some trigger shoe love -- one is a first or second gen G23 that has a great trigger but needs a flat shoe, IMHO. The goal is to have SI flat shoes on all my Glocks. I even have a spare G43 set up identically to my daily carry piece, SI trigger included ... I keep a deactivated ETS mag in it and Laserlyte trainer for daily dry fire. In my old age consistency is a big help.
    Redneck Zen
    "Be careful what you get good at."