Default Well worth the 1707 Miles For Guerilla Sniper I

Just returned from Jon Payne's GS1 class in the great state of TX. Class was exactly what I was expecting and looking forward to. My parting comment stands even now after the 1707.1 mile round trip for the training. It was worth every mile. Thanks Jon for the progressive approach and as always with a Suarez class, met and trained with a terrific bunch of guys. With the smaller group we had plenty of time for discussion and learned much from those discussions as well (jokes aside of course, sorry Jon but I had to toss that in)!

Quote Originally Posted by Froghalla View Post
    Just returned from Jon Payne's GS1 class in the great state of TX. Class was exactly what I was expecting and looking forward to. My parting comment stands even now after the 1707.1 mile round trip for the training. It was worth every mile. Thanks Jon for the progressive approach and as always with a Suarez class, met and trained with a terrific bunch of guys. With the smaller group we had plenty of time for discussion and learned much from those discussions as well (jokes aside of course, sorry Jon but I had to toss that in)!
    It was a real pleasure having you in class. Good Lord willing we’ll get to do it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

Owner of Ray's Pawnshop in Bridge City TX

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

great Training with you. glad you had a safe return home. cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk