Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow, almost 300 views and no questions?
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

I have a handful of questions but i gotta wait till I get off work to post. Not enough time on break. I also have a related question about hallways and oddly placed doors.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Thanks Greg! I did NOT know that we have so many jokers in this Forum! I think next time I am in Prescott we have to get together to have a laugh or two.
    Now seriously, since you made it with details (which is correct), let me say that my question refers to type 2 of the ones you put.
    I am looking forward for your answer!!!
    Don't be scared be prepared!

If guns were outlaw only outlaws will have guns - NRA

Nothing happens until it happens!

Si vis pacem para bellum

Are you solo or with a team? Is it dark or lit?
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

I suggest taking the class with Greg, then practice with your hands as you walk through cubical farms and office stairs.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    I suggest taking the class with Greg, then practice with your hands as you walk through cubical farms and office stairs.
    ... and as you walk to the restroom and back at your local steakhouse. But, seriously, Winston's advice is spot on. Still the most educational SI class I've taken, and nary a shot was fired. We cleared stairs, hallways, closets (even closets containing tactical spider monkey tangos), basements, kicked doors, ingressed/egressed via ever building orifice... and learned to kill/not get killed while doing so.
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Wow, almost 300 views and no questions?
    Ok here is a question.
    First staircase.

With small arms what is the solution?

I do not see any safe practical way of getting safely up to that landing through that door way and I as a civilian would not go up the stairs.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    Ok here is a question.
    First staircase.

With small arms what is the solution?

I do not see any safe practical way of getting safely up to that landing through that door way and I as a civilian would not go up the stairs.
    The simple solution is to post someone where the can aim at the door while you make your way up the stairs. If you're solo, I'd pie the door from the ground floor (if you're able) and then negotiate the stairs quickly.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Quote Originally Posted by BERETTATIGER View Post
    Now seriously, since you made it with details (which is correct), let me say that my question refers to type 2 of the ones you put.
    I am looking forward for your answer!!!
    Open-broken. on these you need to always have security on the highest portion of the stairs, this may require navigating the stairs backwards or twisting yourself into unnatural shooting positions. This is also the 1 time I recommend hugging the walls to give yourself as much room as you can.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

I have been to Prescott every year in the last 3 years hoping to take a class. I was in your office talking to Gabe and ask him why he does not give a class during July. He said was too hot. The only time I can go to Prescott is in July because my wife works in a school. I usually spend the whole month and part of August traveling all over the west. Unfortunately this year we have other plans. I hope some day in the future I move to Prescott and take a lot of classes with you guys. By the way in Afghanistan the temperature is HOTTER than in Prescott!!! JA,JA
    Don't be scared be prepared!

If guns were outlaw only outlaws will have guns - NRA

Nothing happens until it happens!

Si vis pacem para bellum