Default Which +2/3 870 18" Magazine Extension?

What's the tribe's recommendation for a mag tube extension for a standard 870 with an 18" barrel? I didn't see anything up on the Suarez store, except the +1's for the 14" barrel (I would buy one for the longer barrel, though).
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

Some months back the gear store had the Remington factory one (I didn’t see it anymore) so that’s what I have.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

+2 is basically flush with an 18" barrel. +3 sticks out pretty hilariously as its meant for a 20" barrel. Scattergun Technologies makes good stuff and it comes with a better buffer. The Remington factory is good but you would be wise to replace the follower if you don't already have something better then the crappy stock one.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

I HAVE 2 FACTORY +2 ON THE SHELF LESS THE SPRING. IF YOU WANNA CALL IN TOMORROW AND TAKE AS IS WE'LL WORK WITH THE PRICE, UNLESS YOU WANT THE SPRING, WE'LL HAVE TO ORDER THOSE IN, WE CUST THEM UP A LONG TIME AGO WHEN THE SPRINGS FOR OUR +1 EXTENSIONS WERE SCARCE

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI