Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    First, I say more power to him. Spend as you wish. It’s making money after all.

Second, he certainly works hard. That work ethic should become contagious. What a social problem that would be!

Third, consider how this guy is a world class athlete that works out 4+ hours every day. Why wouldn’t he want variety? If you were paid to work out half of your day, how many months would it take for you to want every variation of equipment just so you’re not doing the same old workouts on the same equipment every day for hours on end? My home gym is 5% the size of his, but I wouldn’t mind having his gym. ;)
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hatfield View Post
    I take a kettlebell in the car.
    Me to. Works great, but if I had The Rock's money...I'd have The Rock's gym for sure.
    “Every day the same thing...variety”

I dont blame him. Now i want to see the travelling pharmacy. Thats where the real magic happens

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Warrior Skills Camp 09
    Fighting Rifle Skills
    Small Unit Tactics
    Close Range Gunfighting
    Advanced Close Range Gunfighting
    0-5 gunfighting
    Advanced AR15/M4 Rifle Gunfighting
    Guerilla Sniper I
    CQB: Fighting in Structures

Quote Originally Posted by chipw View Post
    I dont blame him. Now i want to see the travelling pharmacy. Thats where the real magic happens

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure about the traveling pharmacy (I literally have zero experience and make no judgment either way), but I am sure there's also a traveling chef for his 300g of protein served 5x a day.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

I'd like to see a shirtless pic of everyone shitting on DJ. I'm betting it would reveal something.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Much respect for The Rock: hard-working, smart and seems like a good dude. He charges producers of his new projects $1,000,000 for his own social media campaign. He posts pics of himself and videos onset that get people excited. He has a HUGE traveling gym in part because it got all of us talking about "The Rock's Crazy ass gym". I'd also bet a lot of that equipment was donated by manufacturers who want pics of the Rock using it.

Smart guy. Go back and watch The Rundown where Schwarzenegger passes him the action star torch in the opening scene. He earned his money and his acclaim.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    I'd like to see a shirtless pic of everyone shitting on DJ. I'm betting it would reveal something.
    Lol, is he your homie...

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    Lol, is he your homie...
    No, but I respect and understand the work, dicipline, and dedication it takes to build and maintain his physique. If you're shitting on him and have a dad bod it smacks of jealousy and poor self image.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    No, but I respect and understand the work, dicipline, and dedication it takes to build and maintain his physique. If you're shitting on him and have a dad bod it smacks of jealousy and poor self image.
    I just want his cash.

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    I just want his cash.
    http://corporate.wwe.com/careers/careers-overview

Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015