Angry Billionaire George Soros invests millions in Democrat candidates in attorney races...

Billionaire George Soros invests millions in Democrat candidates in attorney races across the country in a bid to replace hard-line prosecutors with justice rerfomers proposing lighter prison sentences

• George Soros is investing in district attorney races across US during this cycle
    • Soros, the ACLU, and two PACs hope to replace top prosecutors with reformers
    • They have targeted races in about a dozen counties that collectively contain around 5 per cent of the US population

"Diversity" causes civil wars.

NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA-ILA

Where did this nazi get all this money??
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

And, I've been told by usually reliable sources, Bloonbooger is paying for plaintiffs. He's hiring stooges to join gun friendly groups and find a reason to sue them, anything to eat up their resources defending bulls#@t suits.
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

Which is why we ban people unilaterally. Due process involves a plank and sharks.

As far as Soros...where do you think he was going to spend his money...on capitalists and conservatives? Although I am surprised the Christians In Action have not eliminated him yet.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Which is why we ban people unilaterally. Due process involves a plank and sharks.

As far as Soros...where do you think he was going to spend his money...on capitalists and conservatives? Although I am surprised the Christians In Action have not eliminated him yet.
    He is past his expiration date, in an actuarial sense. A strong breeze or a case of the flu would be enough to close that chapter.
    Making the bad man go away since 1982.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post

Perhaps he's a member of said organization....

Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    Perhaps he's a member of said organization....
    If he's not, his paid henchmen are. Any and everything involving the right is infiltrated. Bring it down from within. Parasites. Highly organized parasites.
    intro def. rifle, defensive rifle, M4 gunfighting,2xCRG, FOF,Vehicle Gunfighting, PSP, APSP, 0-5, Rifle Gunfighting ,CRG 0-5 Gunfighting, RGF-3,

There are two types of libtards: those who wish to be ruled and those who wish to rule. Both are parasitic. In the end the first will be eaten by the second.