Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    I'm 52....I still can't outrun a dog.....getting better, as I have lost 42 lbs. so far.

I don't have a G26/43 my 17/19 are a little heavier than I want to wear for the run.
    Lol, yeah dude, only good way to carry it would be in your hand. Even like a camel back or something like that. I would go mountain bike riding and always bring my Glock.

I like the LCR for the reason you stated. But a stun gun does a great job of turning dogs (I've been told). Don't need to get close; they hate the sound.
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

The LCR is sorta calling my name. Theres a shop in town that has the 3" model which has adjustable sights and the 2" FIXED sight model. The 2" makes more sense for what I want but I really like the better grip on the 3" model. I keep thinking I need a hybred 2" with the larger grips--maybe two.

I hadn't factored in the "rattle" that LawDog speaks about, yeah that would drive me crazy. I never noticed it on my 442; but then I probably need someone chasing me AND empty gun, to get me to run. Its just not in my fun category, hiking yes, biking yes, running noooo, not for fun.

The grip used on the 3" model will also fit the 2" versions. Its the Hogue grip #78030

I have two options for jogging/running/sprints- a 442 AIWB in a DeSantis Nemesis or a G43 AIWB in a JM Kydex "The George" w/ belt clip attachment. The 442 setup wins for comfort. The G43 has a slight edge in concealment for me, but only because I opt for the Hogue Tamer grip on my 442. And the G43 wins with respect to capacity and speed of reloads, of course.
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

I like the Hpg kit bag also. pic not of me.
    HPG-Snubby-Kit-Bag.jpg

I’ve been thinking that instead of a belly band, rig up velcro patch on an Inzer powerlifting singlet
    ~~~

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"It is good to be strong, but better to know how to use it."
    - Jimmy H. Woo (Chin Siu Dek)

"Conquer we must; as Conquer we shall.
    - Sir Winston

Thank you for all info.
    Crush your enemies...