Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Tull View Post
    And a friendly reminder to everyone that it's not worth saving a few bucks on ammo if it ends up being shit. Don't buy the cheapest stuff you can find on gunbot to use at a class you've invested a good amount of money in.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Excellent point. I bought Blazer brass.

Default Who's coming to the Prescott Red dot class in June?

To all concerned:
    I might be a bit biased...OK, really biased...

You WILL really enjoy this class!!!

Make sure you ask questions and provide feedback. Comm works both ways and usually adds value. I’m sure you’ll be in good company.

Make sure you ask Gabe how tough he finds the Triji RMR.
    Last edited by Ted Demosthenes; 05-18-2018 at 09:28 AM.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

Upcoming classes**
    June 15, 2018:
    HITS-1 Winning the Gunfight- Force-on-Force. Register Here
    June 16-17, 2018:
    CRG-1: Pistol Gunfighting. Register Here

From Murphy: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Tull View Post
    And a friendly reminder to everyone that it's not worth saving a few bucks on ammo if it ends up being shit. Don't buy the cheapest stuff you can find on gunbot to use at a class you've invested a good amount of money in.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Yes!

I can't tell you how many time I've been to other classes and someone shows up with reloads, home built ARs, or other items that cause issues.
    In some cases it's slowed down the entire class and, as far as I'm concerned, cost me. All because someone was cheap.
    If someone wants to be cheap that should be their problem, not the dozen or so other students who buys quality and shows up to work and learn.
    By no means am I assuming Gabe would allow 1 person to slow down the entire class, just making a general a statement based off of past, less experienced instructors.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Demosthenes View Post
    To all concerned:
    I might be a bit biased...OK, really biased...

You WILL really enjoy this class!!!

Make sure you ask questions and provide feedback. Comm works both ways and usually adds value. I’m sure you’ll be in good company.

Make sure you ask Gabe how tough he finds the Trigi RMR.
    I'm looking forward to it.
    Previous instructors I've had, not SI, I've had to tell instructors to feel free to run me hard and expect more from me. I come to learn and by no means am I easily offended and I'm not coming to get me ego stroked. I don't feel like I need to have the conversation with Gabe.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”