Default INTERVIEW AND INTERROGATION MANAGEMENT CLASS IS OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT

investigation-171.jpg
    INTERVIEW AND INTERROGATION MANAGEMENT

This class has been scheduled for August 25-26, 2018 in Prescott, AZ. Those who live in Phoenix will appreciate the fifteen degree cooler temps here in the higher elevation. It is rarely over the low nineties. This class will be held at a local hotel. Information on the location will not be openly published for security purposes and will be sent out to each individual attendee.

The link for enrollment is here and there will only be 25 positions open in the class. This will insure a small, vetted and private group that will accomplish great training. I am giving WT members first shot for enrollment until close of business today (Friday) then enrollment will open to the public.

ENROLL IN THE CLASS HERE

Thank You and I hope to see you there.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Gents,

This class is coming up in August. I will tell you matter-of-factly that the stuff taught here is ten times more important than your shooting skills. Unless you have stood over the dead smoking body still seeping blood when the first officer asks you,"What happened?" you don't know what you don't know. And if you follow the idiocy doctrine of clamming up and waiting for your mouthpiece, well good luck to you because I know what awaits you and its not what you think.

The class is 60% filled, and we have 60 days to fill it. We will teach the class even there are only a handful of people...but if the class is not at least at 75% or 80% filled we won't do another one in 2020. This will be the last one and the knowledge will die with us. And we are not going to fly all over the damn country so some of you can sleep in your own beds. You are grown men and can get on an airplane. This is taught here where I can control the venue. Flights are affordable and there are plenty of places to stay in Prescott. If we are wasting our time with this concept, we will know in August. I don't care either way. I do not need to teach any more if that is what I decide to do. But if we are in fact wasting our time, we will never discuss the topic again.

Life is short - death is long. Don't delay, you might guess wrong.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters