Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    Last week I received a LaRue trigger and installed on a lower that I installed with an 6.5 alexander upper. I have test fired it along with an H3 buffer. Trigger for 7 test fire rounds of wolf steel case functioned well. One failure to lock back bolt on empty and I will remove one tungsten wt from the h3 buffer and then take it to the range. I used the spring that was already in the trigger and have saved the other spring that came with it. Trigger is better than the original.
    I think he ships them with the standard springs. I honestly liked the heavy spring better. I looked at the trigger-break profiles he posted on afrcom a few years back of his regular spring, the SSA, and his heavy spring, and by far the most consistent traces over multiple pulls came from his trigger with the heavy spring. I am nowhere near good enough that I should be noticing this, but the heavy spring and MBT2S "felt much more inconstant" to me. All I know is I went into this wanting to hate it and call it a POS and call him out on it, but I came away talking to strangers on the internet about it like I am a fan of LT or some crap. :/

Quote Originally Posted by UNO View Post
    I think he ships them with the standard springs. I honestly liked the heavy spring better. I looked at the trigger-break profiles he posted on afrcom a few years back of his regular spring, the SSA, and his heavy spring, and by far the most consistent traces over multiple pulls came from his trigger with the heavy spring. I am nowhere near good enough that I should be noticing this, but the heavy spring and MBT2S "felt much more inconstant" to me. All I know is I went into this wanting to hate it and call it a POS and call him out on it, but I came away talking to strangers on the internet about it like I am a fan of LT or some crap. :/
    I assumed it was the standard or lighter spring in there. I would only go to a heavier spring if there was some functional issue that required the heavier spring.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by UNO View Post
    Got two Larue MBTs....love them!!