Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    Looks like a pretty good trigger and go as low as 1.9 lbs. Said to
    Also the hammer speed is higher giving a more positive hammer strike and is intended for NRA highpower competition.
    My favorite trigger. I like it better than the JP or Timney. Might not be the best for a run and gun or a self-defense only rifle but for a rifle expected to
    be used for longer shooting ranges, it is hard to beat.

All my Aimpoint Micro equipped AR pistol, SBRs, and one pin & weld rifle sport SD-Cs. My magnified optic ARs sport SD-Es. I just love my rifles this way. I snob up on any other trigger now...

Quote Originally Posted by babue View Post
    My favorite trigger. I like it better than the JP or Timney. Might not be the best for a run and gun or a self-defense only rifle but for a rifle expected to
    be used for longer shooting ranges, it is hard to beat.
    Sorry, I'm confused by thread drift . Exactly what trigger mske and model for an AR can go down to under 2lbs safely?

Quote Originally Posted by BigEd63 View Post
    Sorry, I'm confused by thread drift . Exactly what trigger mske and model for an AR can go down to under 2lbs safely?

https://geissele.com/hi-speed-nation...igger-set.html
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Sir thank you for the reply and link .

Quote Originally Posted by BigEd63 View Post
    Sir thank you for the reply and link .
    I may eventually get one if any of the ARs I am putting together merit such a good trigger relative to inherent accuracy.
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    I may eventually get one if any of the ARs I am putting together merit such a good trigger relative to inherent accuracy.
    I've one rifle right now thst. I call my MK 12 "Wannabee". That averages .50 " groups at 100yds. That's with a 3.5lb RRA trigger right now I need to stretch the distance out before investing in another trigger.

But that one really has my attention.

I was running American Gold triggers in my ARs then tried a TriggerTech trigger. All the American Gold triggers were pulled and replaced with TriggerTech. I have shot bench rest and varmints for lots of years and got used to good triggers on rifles. The TriggerTech triggers are very good no creep at all you feel the tip of your finger compress and then it is the glass rod break. The only bad thing about them is you will want them in all of your rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Mark LaRue made statements expressing support for the regulation of bump fire devices, etc.
    Link: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...re-regulation/
    I have personal reasons to strongly dislike Mark LaRue, but I still feel that the MBT2S is the best trigger I've pulled. I was shooting around 1.5moa for about half a year. All day long. I swapped my Geissele Super V trigger for the MBT2S with the heavy spring, and it shrank to 1-1.25moa, all day long. No other changes. Very next range visit, and the next, and the next, and the next...I wanted to hate the damn thing, but it was what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO View Post
    I have personal reasons to strongly dislike Mark LaRue, but I still feel that the MBT2S is the best trigger I've pulled. I was shooting around 1.5moa for about half a year. All day long. I swapped my Geissele Super V trigger for the MBT2S with the heavy spring, and it shrank to 1-1.25moa, all day long. No other changes. Very next range visit, and the next, and the next, and the next...I wanted to hate the damn thing, but it was what it was.
    Last week I received a LaRue trigger and installed on a lower that I installed with an 6.5 alexander upper. I have test fired it along with an H3 buffer. Trigger for 7 test fire rounds of wolf steel case functioned well. One failure to lock back bolt on empty and I will remove one tungsten wt from the h3 buffer and then take it to the range. I used the spring that was already in the trigger and have saved the other spring that came with it. Trigger is better than the original.