Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    1). The lack of physical fitness in the gun world is shameful and embarrassing and indicative of a culture of self-gratification and a lack of self-discipline. One is unfit because one chooses a lifestyle that gets them there.

This is why I like SI. Almost every single "self-defense" instructor would be better served selling their guns and buying an AED instead. I recall asking my CCW instructor about NPEs and he responded a heart-attack was a much greater risk. From his point of view, definitely...

We tend to run the fatties out with our fitness standards.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    We tend to run the fatties out with our fitness standards.
    The classes are taxing. It’s all in what you put into it. The first two days of team tactics(along time ago) we had an odd number of guys. So I took the initiative to run all the drill double. I was taxed big time, but the comands were my weak area and by the end of training it is second nature. I still yell moving sometimes when I’m walking somewhere with the family, always waiting for covering.....:)

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar01 View Post
    This is why I like SI. Almost every single "self-defense" instructor would be better served selling their guns and buying an AED instead.
    This is absolutely true.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

Formerly "ericmt"