Default ISIS-inspired teen planned to ATTACK Texas mall, and BURN police officer alive!

http://therightscoop.com/isis-inspir...officer-alive/

A Texas teen allegedly planned to kill innocents at a mall for ISIS, and even talked about burning a police officer alive and record it.

From WFAA-8 ABC:
    According to authorities, Plano West High School student Matin Azizi-Yarand, 17, planned the attack for mid-May after being inspired by ISIS.
    Police arrested Azizi-Yarand at Plano West High School on Tuesday. At the time of his arrest, Azizi-Yarand sent more than $1,400 to others for the purchase of weapons and tactical gear.
    He had been talking online with an undercover FBI confidential human source about his desire to either “make Hijrah [travel],” or to conduct a terroristic attack within the United States.
    Through several conversations online, it was uncovered that Azizi-Yarand wanted to act as a lone wolf. He wanted to wait until he was 18 to carry out this attack, so he could purchase a rifle himself, according to affidavits.
    “I’ve only been reading ISIS magazine guides for performing operations and making bombs,” Azizi-Yarand told the undercover federal agent.
    Affidavits show throughout several other online conversations, Azizi-Yarand sent the agent various types of ISIS propaganda.
    “I’d like to actually make a cop surrender and drop his gun, then douse him with gasoline and burn him … record it,” Azizi-Yarand said during talks about the mall shooting.
    The teen allegedly spent weeks staking out the mall. Investigators say he was detailing security’s placement, and outlining a strategy for a surprise attack on cops. They say the teen suggested a shooting rampage and burning down several stores.
    Although the booking photo of the teen looks pretty pathetic, who knows what kind of carnage he could have caused given enough time to plan. Thankfully, this was one example of where the law enforcement authorities caught it in time…

Splendid!
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Forty five minutes from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris

"Through several conversations online, it was uncovered that Azizi-Yarand wanted to act as a lone wolf. He wanted to wait until he was 18 to carry out this attack, so he could purchase a rifle himself, according to affidavits."

This part sounds pretty "convenient" to me...
    Cheers
    T.

"VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST...
    AND THEN GO TO WAR,
    WHILE DEFEATED WARRIORS GO TO WAR FIRST...
    AND THEN SEEK TO WIN." Sun tzu

Sooner or later one of these nut cases will slip through and actually pull something. Keep frosty my friends.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by TomB7777 View Post
    http://therightscoop.com/isis-inspir...officer-alive/

A Texas teen allegedly planned to kill innocents at a mall for ISIS, and even talked about burning a police officer alive and record it.

From WFAA-8 ABC:
    According to authorities, Plano West High School student Matin Azizi-Yarand, 17, planned the attack for mid-May after being inspired by ISIS.
    Police arrested Azizi-Yarand at Plano West High School on Tuesday. At the time of his arrest, Azizi-Yarand sent more than $1,400 to others for the purchase of weapons and tactical gear.
    He had been talking online with an undercover FBI confidential human source about his desire to either “make Hijrah [travel],” or to conduct a terroristic attack within the United States.
    Through several conversations online, it was uncovered that Azizi-Yarand wanted to act as a lone wolf. He wanted to wait until he was 18 to carry out this attack, so he could purchase a rifle himself, according to affidavits.
    “I’ve only been reading ISIS magazine guides for performing operations and making bombs,” Azizi-Yarand told the undercover federal agent.
    Affidavits show throughout several other online conversations, Azizi-Yarand sent the agent various types of ISIS propaganda.
    “I’d like to actually make a cop surrender and drop his gun, then douse him with gasoline and burn him … record it,” Azizi-Yarand said during talks about the mall shooting.
    The teen allegedly spent weeks staking out the mall. Investigators say he was detailing security’s placement, and outlining a strategy for a surprise attack on cops. They say the teen suggested a shooting rampage and burning down several stores.
    Although the booking photo of the teen looks pretty pathetic, who knows what kind of carnage he could have caused given enough time to plan. Thankfully, this was one example of where the law enforcement authorities caught it in time…
    Anyone know what the specific legal charges are?
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

These appear to be the specific charges:
    Azizi-Yarand faces charges for the criminal solicitation of capital murder and making a terroristic threat. If convicted, he could be sentenced to up to life in prison.
    In a jailhouse interview, Azizi-Yarand spoke exclusively with FOX 4. He responded to most of the questions with "no comment."
    “What are your thoughts on these charges against you?” asked FOX 4 Reporter James Rose.
    “They seem a bit extreme, yeah,” the 17-year-old said.
    When Azizi-Yarand was asked if he considered himself an ISIS sympathizer, he said “no comment.” It was his same reply when asked about the manifesto he allegedly wrote.
    Azizi-Yarand: "No comment. Because whatever I say here can be used against me and stuff.” http://www.fox4news.com/news/fbi-nor...-mall-shooting
    I am guessing the basis of the evidence will be recordings and possibly video tape of him casing the mall for his attack, plus what ever money he gave or used to promote terrorism. There may be other evidence they are not releasing. This important because what they listed in the news is not so strong a case IMO.

Usually the FBI actually gets the would be terrorist to try and do an act rather then just talk.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Hmmmm muslim inspired attack, who woulda thought...

I keep having difficulty with the misuse of "lone wolf" in these types of stories. From just the short article there are at least 2 other individuals/groups involved. "Azizi-Yarand sent more than $1,400 to others for the purchase of weapons and tactical gear." This reads very differently to me than "Azizi-Yarand sent more than $1,400 at Cabela's and Home Depot on supplies for his attack". Additionally, he was coordinating with another (in this case a confidential FBI source) for knowledge/support. This wannabe was receiving logistical, operational, and training support. He is not a "lone wolf".
    We have to go in places no body would ever think of going into were it not for the necessities of war. ~ Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

Be convinced that to be happy means to be free and that to be free means to be brave. Therefore do not take lightly the perils of war. ~ Thucydides