Default CARRYING AMMO FOR THE STAKEOUT, AMPHIBIAN, OR TAC-14

Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

How does the bag attach to your body?
    Virtute et Armis

that sounds like a very personal question.
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    How does the bag attach to your body?
    Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Abortion is sacrificing your child on the alter of convenience....Adrian Rogers
    Soli Deo Gloria

Its a fanny pack...you clip around your waist.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I have one of the original small sneaky bags, with the shotgun shell insert. The ammo is vertical in the bag. I think Gabe showed one in his shotgun video. I'm not looking at it, but IIRC, it would hold about 25 rounds.
    And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Steven Spaugh

I use a shoulder bag. It is OD and military issue. I think they call it a messenger bag. If I had to, I would use one of the wife's purses. Laugh if you want I don't care. While laughing, sometime take a close look at a women's purse. You might be surprised.....If you have an open mind.
    Last edited by sloughfoot; 05-14-2018 at 06:03 PM.

My solution was neither as refined or elegant as what Gabe has shown. I used a simple Maxpedition Versapack to carry my ammunition. I could carry a box (25) of buckshot in one compartment and keep 5-10 rounds of slug in a different compartment (we were taught how important it was to keep them separate). This was a handy way to carry ammunition for a weapon system I would grab “as needed” and not have on my full time. The form factor also let me carry an additional med kit, 3 spare pistol magazines as well as smoke and CS.
    “How can I shoot people? Shooting people is easy. It is the simple application of the fundamentals of marksmanship. The hard part is ensuring that I have the physical strength to prevail, the moral strength to know when it is right to kill, and the mental strength to articulate the aftermath such that I maintain my freedom while they experience what comes next in the afterlife.”

Tagging. I like it!
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb