Default ETS Pistol Magazine Speed Loader

Does anyone here have any experience using the ETS pistol magazine speed loader?

https://www.etsgroup.us/ETS-Group-C-...tscam-9-40.htm

I can see how this type of loader works with an AR magazine, but it seems to me that pushing the rounds straight in on a pistol magazine would damage the feed lips.

Any thoughts?

ETS Magazine Speed Loader 1.jpgETS Magazine Speed Loader 2.jpg
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

The wife got me one a couple of weeks ago. It works pretty good, but there is a learning curve and break-in period before it loads smoothly. Once the plunger is pushed down below the top of the loader "handle," there is a ramp that matches the angle of the magazine, which doesn't damage the feed lips.

Thoughts? Load like everyone else or carry more mags

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

I’d have to try one to say for sure. But the uplula has been around forever, is simple and works on just about every pistol magazine in existence.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle