Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    And Oxygen bags never get stolen...but tripods and ukuleles always fetch such a hugh price from thieves,
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I look at a shockwave as throwaway anyways:)

A shockwave IS a throw away...but an 870...specially a Stakeout...is a keeper.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by sfc View Post
    Redneck Zen,

Congrats on your children's success. Sounds like you've got some good kids.

I'm not concerned about leaving a gun in the car with children. My older children down to my younger all understand weapons and are respectful and good kids and the older ones (19, 17, 14) help keep the younger ones in check, if I'm not around. So either I'll have an adult child, or wife in the car when I'm not in the car, or the gun will be coming with me when I get to the destination.
    Roger. Sounds like a plan. I like to assume everyone here is an adult, but sometimes I feel the overwhelming need to be Captain Obvious -- despite being a retired NCO.

P.S. I didn't have a gun safe until my kid started having his knuckle-headed friends over. Until then I had a hardened closet -- solid door, pinned hinges, deadbolt locks -- that served quite well. When I saw that I was going to have other people's teenagers in the house, I made the investment.
    Redneck Zen
    "Be careful what you get good at."