Default OWB Holster for Guttersnipe 17

I need a OWB holster for a Guttersnipe 17. The main use is for training. I don't want leather. What are the recommendations?

Thanks, Tom

The Bravo Concealment BCA with wings added works real nice on days I'm wearing a blazer.
    RDS Pistol School - June 24-26, 2016, SGF-1 - April 29-30, 2017

If it's just for training, the Comp-Tac OWB Paddle Holster gets my vote. Easy on, easy off, fast, slick and will accommodate an RMR'd Glock. I used one in my first SI class (of course, I promptly switched to AIWB shortly thereafter for both CC and training) and my wife used it with her G19 in her first SI class.
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

Quote Originally Posted by tbloomq View Post
    I need a OWB holster for a Guttersnipe 17. The main use is for training. I don't want leather. What are the recommendations?

Thanks, Tom
    Iíd ask Gabe about a solution. The Gunfighter holster has been spoken of favorably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Play stupid games... Win stupid prizes...

Is there a reason I’m out of the loop on that so many train with holsters other than the ones they regularly use? Asking with an open mind and no condescension. But if your gun will never be there when you need it, why train to draw from that position?
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by callmebubba View Post
    Is there a reason Iím out of the loop on that so many train with holsters other than the ones they regularly use? Asking with an open mind and no condescension. But if your gun will never be there when you need it, why train to draw from that position?
    I agree... Your Ďtrainingí holster should resemble your carry holster. There are few exceptions... plate carriers significantly reduce ones ability to access an IWB Holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Play stupid games... Win stupid prizes...

My training and carry holster are one and the same. An AIWB model that I got before SI came out with their new models. The OPís question was about an OWB holster. I have the Bravo model I mentioned for the occasions when the AIWB model is not appropriate and a strong side OWB works well with a cover garment.
    RDS Pistol School - June 24-26, 2016, SGF-1 - April 29-30, 2017

I have 2 training setups. One is a war belt for rifle training. This one carries a pistol on it (safariland do) even if there is no specific pistol use for the day. The other is my daily carry archangel from SI. If there is no rifle then I go with my normal everyday set up. I agree that training should be done as you would fight. If I have a rifle, I am not longer hiding anything and as such the war belt. If no rifle, I come out of concealment AIWB. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Blacked out View Post
    I have 2 training setups. One is a war belt for rifle training. This one carries a pistol on it (safariland do) even if there is no specific pistol use for the day. The other is my daily carry archangel from SI. If there is no rifle then I go with my normal everyday set up. I agree that training should be done as you would fight. If I have a rifle, I am not longer hiding anything and as such the war belt. If no rifle, I come out of concealment AIWB. Just my .02
    This is exactly what I have. I’ve done a lot of dry firing from my war belt, but all my SI classes have been from concealment. At the end of class I face down range, insert my carry mag, chamber a round and it’s business as usual. No changes made. I remain open minded, but it doesn’t make sense to me to have a training holster that doesn’t (at least) resemble your daily carry holster.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle