Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Ok, I'm trying to be patient but I have decided I must have this pistol in my life. Do we have a timeline for when this will package will be available?
    “Every day the same thing...variety”

Following up on this, I'm not seeing any offerings for milling Sig slides on the website? Is this an option for Sig, still? Thanks.

If they do parts again you won't be disappointed. I have the trigger kit, trigger, recoil rod, and I had them mill my slide and install the rmr.. It was a night and day difference. I would also recommend a class. Randy really helped my shooting. The epiphany came a month after the class admittedly, but my groupings became smaller with double and single action out further than I thought.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nope...no longer doing SIG...or any other non-Glock pistol. When I bring something out, if does not meet my sales expectations, it goes away. Its a Glock world from profit perspectives. Moral of the story - if you see us bring something out you like...don't wait.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Assuming this includes no RDS milling or other gunsmithing for SIGs, FNs and the like.

So 870s, Glocks and J-frames only.

NP3 available for anything we send?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

247. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Assuming this includes no RDS milling or other gunsmithing for SIGs, FNs and the like.

So 870s, Glocks and J-frames only.

NP3 available for anything we send?
    People not in the business of making profits look at something and think, "Wouldn't it be cool if..." I look at something and think, "Can I make money on this?" first...then determine if it would be cool.

I am done with "things that are cool" but will only sell six or seven. I am looking at things that will sell six or seventhousand.
    Not doing AKs because AK people are cheaper than cops looking for a free meal. They are.
    Not doing M4s because that market has hit bottom.
    Not doing SIGs, FNs, etc. because for every SIG we received, we got in at least four dozen Glocks.

Glocks rule the pistol world. Disagree if you wish, but market research proves this out.

We are experimenting with some revolver stuff la.ter this year. I see many J-frames in back pockets, and like Glock, S&W is not interested in making them great...just making them.

Shotguns have been revitalized with the PGO non-shotguns. In this realm, Remingtons rule. Disagree if you wish but Mossbergs are the AK of the shotgun world in terms of market. Mossberg people are price-focused on everything and start at the bottom. No interest from me there. We will see about the Tac-13. They still have not be released into the wild in numbers.

NP3, Cerakote, Melonite...send it and we will do it.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Roger that.

It's a limited market for SIGs, if for no other reason than the model variations in even the basic P226 platform: folded slides, legacy slides, internal v. external extractors, 9mm slides with internal lightening cuts and who knows what else.

And Glocks substantially outnumber SIGs in the market, new and used. I have a couple or three Glocks with SI components and mods.

But I have a weakness for looking at SIGs, Berettas, large frame DA sixguns and such and thinking of how they can be optimized. A lot has to do with history and the American gunfighting heritage. Some orphans do follow me home.

I don't expect SI to support or indulge my compulsive behavior.

But wouldn't it be cool if....
    Last edited by Papa; 05-05-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

247. And a wakeup.