Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Look how long it took him to set it up. Is it 100% reliable with that method? I just don’t understand why people go to these lengths, when if you leaned how to use one from SI the correct way, you won’t rely on stupid gimmicky bullshit. Here we go again making things harder then they need to be....

That was one of the gayest things ive ever seen. There are so many nitwits out there...

We ran a thread on this in 2017.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 1, 12. And a wakeup.

Full tube, or tube -1, empty chamber, unlocked action. I personally like full tube minus 1, because my pump shotgun is a do-all and that may mean #8 for a tree rat, or slug for a coyote.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO View Post
    Full tube, or tube -1, empty chamber, unlocked action. I personally like full tube minus 1, because my pump shotgun is a do-all and that may mean #8 for a tree rat, or slug for a coyote.
    We are not concerned about tree rats or coyotes here...only people.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by UNO View Post
    I've kept an 870 by the front door for decades with its tube fully loaded with buck. Next to it is an old school fanny pack with more buck, some slugs and a few birdshot. It has dispatched many poisonous snakes and skunks that got too close to the house but none of those critters have ever been so urgent that I didn't have time to rearrange the loadout if birdshot was more appropriate.

Rather than entertain these kind of silly notions, how about we focus on building skill with our weapons?

Buy some dummy rounds and PRACTICE reloading. Become good with your left and right, practice in different positions. Post and promote videos that stress the hard work of skill development.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Advanced Close Range Gunfighting - Nov 2-3 Mapleton, OR

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    Rather than entertain these kind of silly notions, how about we focus on building skill with our weapons?

Buy some dummy rounds and PRACTICE reloading. Become good with your left and right, practice in different positions. Post and promote videos that stress the hard work of skill development.

Preach on brother Brent... buy some skill with sweat instead of a new gadget/trick....

Sorry, this is not a practice that I plan to add to my shotgun protocol.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley, in the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I graduated from Suarez International's Ultimate Combat Skills Course.

This is routinely done with certain semi-auto's. Benelli M4, Remington Versa Max and V3... Including the Tac 13. Carrier loading permits a 5+2 loading of the Tac 13, if one wishes to store/carry the firearm with a round chambered, rather than cruiser ready.