Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post

Black Widow fights aliens and robots with G26s...
    Yeah, but she's in a completely different class of "not normal".

If Aliens and robots suddenly wind up in my threat models then that AP 5.7 stuff is going to be *backup* to something that can handle M61 .308.

Until then 6 is enough. For each assailant.

I spend some time over at a S&W forum. Plenty of “Five is Enough” ‘s over there.
    "... men and women of your armed forces America having signed a blank check to the protection of the American people and to the defense of our constitution, a check payable with their very lives, your military stands ready and confident to defend this country, this experiment in democracy. Secretary of Defense James Mattis, 9/11/17

The mantra of the underachiever

Five is enough...dont worry about being strong...its alright to be fat...you will never need to fight with your hands...you are a civilian...go have another doughnut.

Can we leave this bullshit discussion now.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

One thing that has frustrated me for many years is that there are MANY people reluctant to get professional training for whatever reason who would benefit from the training, probably perform competently, and actually enjoy the learning process.

If you can just get them to take the first step which is very difficult.

Lots of people are afraid to discover they don't know as much as they think they know. Intellectual curiosity is a rare thing in modern times.
    "We should always try to do the right thing and the moral thing and the legal thing, but first we should do the SMART thing."
    --John S. Farnam
    Defense Training International

Gabe stated the personality type perfectly. They are not enough, if you believe so make sure you come to the next training event and you will find out. Not only is there not enough rounds, reloads are shit as well as the reliability isn’t what you “think” it is. I have seen them fail in training... When real gunfighters we’re stuck with 6 shooters, they carried 2 or three. If you think I am wrong look at history, even some of them dumb and aliterate even knew that when your life is put on a firearm, one is none....

We do have better and more important things to discuss don't we?
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters