Default Landscape Camo Stencils Review

Hey all.

This review has been a LONG time coming.

In July I was suggested by a friend in RUS to contact Sergei Yusin of Landscape Camouflage Stencils.

I did and we reached a deal. After mentioning them here on WT a friend suggested I post a writeup.

The stencils arrived for a different project, but I`ll be writing about my experience using them with my Midwest Industries AKM/AK74 quadrail and a magazine to match.

The product ships in a plastic sleeve and comes with a single page instruction paper. That was promptly tossed because it`s about as hard as tying my shoe or walking backwards to apply these stickers.

They peel easily off the wax paper and stick to your choice item with zero drama. It should be mentioned application can be aided with heat (lighter). Just bear in mind that these are plastic after all, and too much heat WILL make them melt!

Anyways, here are some "Before" pictures:

EDIT:
    Computer trouble is keeping me from pics for now. Nothing wrong with WT!
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

Looking forward to seeing. I hope to get a camo project in this summer, so been looking at ideas lately.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017

Update with pics, finally.

Apologies for the delay, it`s been a tremendously busy few days at work and I finally have some time.

WNaRW4k.jpg

eB81J0a.jpg

xv4M8Gg.jpg

xdOT0OK.jpg

SwkQRoq.jpg
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

Looks like your projects turned out pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

Thank you! Not a 100% color match but it's close enough

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk
    -Greg Nichols

-Shooterb