Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Austin bombings

Default Austin bombings

Austin bombings
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/us/te...sts/index.html
    CNN)Three package bombs that exploded in Austin, Texas, over 10 days -- killing a teenager and a 39-year-old man and critically injuring an elderly woman -- appear to be connected, police said Monday.Here's what we know so far:
    Two of the explosions happened within hours of each other Monday, sending police scrambling from one crime scene to the next. The first blast happened March 2.
    The bombs killed a 39-year-old African-American man on March 2, killed a 17-year-old African-American male early Monday morning, and severely injured a 75-year-old Hispanic woman midday Monday. A woman hurt in the Monday morning explosion had non-life threatening injuries, police said.
    The residents found the packages outside their houses, but none was delivered by the Postal Service or delivery services like UPS or FedEx, police said
    Police have not yet decided if these are hate crimes or not. Police have concluded that the bombings are related.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

all non-white victims, austin area. Why do I smell the left (antifa) behind this? A setup to scream "white racists are blowing up non-whites!"

I just get that gut feeling, I don't doubt they would do this for said purpose.

We have homegrown twisted terrorists as well... and they have long liked the use of bombs.

I expect we will see more devices before this one is over.

Unless they become sloppy... the just one more.

I've been waiting for a Neo Weather Underground to spring up since I finished reading Days of Rage. People have no idea how common bombings used to be in the US and it was primarily leftists carrying them out. An interesting legal conundrum I just thought of, what if someone leaves one of these on your porch hoping to get you but then it goes off when some porch pirate walks off with it?
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

Quote Originally Posted by C.J. Singleton View Post
    I've been waiting for a Neo Weather Underground to spring up since I finished reading Days of Rage. People have no idea how common bombings used to be in the US and it was primarily leftists carrying them out. An interesting legal conundrum I just thought of, what if someone leaves one of these on your porch hoping to get you but then it goes off when some porch pirate walks off with it?
    Porch pirates and bombs. Problem with bombs is they sometimes do kill the wrong person

Yes bombings have been common with extremists of both the right and left and also gangsters use to do it. I have not heard of a gangland bombing in a long time. At one time the KKK liked to do bombings. The left, especially the anarchists were famous for it. Always nut cases were in to it. We will have to wait and see who the perpetrators are in this case.

My favorite gangland bombing from chicago (Use to live in the area) was a fellow who lifted his car hood each morning to check for a bomb. One morning he lifted the hood and he got blown up since bomb triggering set up was connected to the hood lol. There was another case where a fellow's car kept missing so he pulls into a gas station asks the attendant to look at his car. The attendant almost went in his pants when under the hood was a bundle dynamite attached to the ignition wires that had not gone off.
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

I'm currently in VA, so I'm not up to speed anymore than what's in the news.

My gut tells me it's not a neonazi doing this. All the bombings have taken place on the east side of the city, which traditionally was the black/Hispanic side of town. And, while its being gentrified rather quickly, there is still a majority of black and Hispanic residents... who also happen to be the perpetrators of crimes on that side of town at nearly a 100% rate. My suspicion is that it's a native east-austinite doing this, or its a fake hate crime.

The perp probably lives on the east side, and is hand delivering the bombs in neighborhoods he or she knows.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

The use of bombs is premeditated. Considering that the bomber made the bombs, most likely studied and practiced since his actually worked, would mean that he put some thought into this.

I don't think a white supremacist would go after random blacks with bombs. If he was going to go through the effort of learning how to make bombs and then make them, transport them, and risk being arrested or blowing himself up, I'd think that he'd be more discerning with his targets and choose high value targets to make his efforts count for his cause.
    "Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Liu View Post
    The use of bombs is premeditated. Considering that the bomber made the bombs, most likely studied and practiced since his actually worked, would mean that he put some thought into this.

I don't think a white supremacist would go after random blacks with bombs. If he was going to go through the effort of learning how to make bombs and then make them, transport them, and risk being arrested or blowing himself up, I'd think that he'd be more discerning with his targets and choose high value targets to make his efforts count for his cause.

This leans towards the high level prep/training, low level experience/execution similar to the Vegas attack.

The attack of random people shows a lack of maturity when it comes to target selection. Unless there is a connection we don't know of, witnesses in the same crime, ect...

Time will tell....

Quote Originally Posted by m48shooter View Post
    This leans towards the high level prep/training, low level experience/execution similar to the Vegas attack.

The attack of random people shows a lack of maturity when it comes to target selection. Unless there is a connection we don't know of, witnesses in the same crime, ect...

Time will tell....
    After thinking about it there have been serial black killers that kill mainly black people. Perhaps this is what we have in Austin. If they keep killing then they will be caught and we will find out.
    Below Wayne Bertram Williams is an American who was tried, convicted, and sentenced to life imprisonment in 1982 for killing two adult men.
    Convicted of 2 murders, alleged to have killed 23

I've been speaking to some of my contacts in APD. Was told that the bombs are being assembled on the victims porches with an IED style pressure trigger. When the victim picks the package up, the bomb detonates.

Kinda makes me think it's either an ex-soldier, which I doubt... its cartel related, or its an ISIS wannabe
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.