Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Am I the only one?

So I posted in what you did with your weapons about this but, I had really good success wearing a tucked in shirt with my full size Gen 2 to church yesterday with a Phlster Classic.

So now Iím thinking to myself, ďI donít need no G19 size.Ē Iím really liking the full size frame and getting in shape helps me conceal it.

Anybody else only ever carry a full-size and rarely, if ever carries a compact?

I mean, hidden. Wasnít even a bulge in the shirt either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris

I run a 17 usually - because if I was at a Jihad Party I would want a weapon I could enjoy fighting with. 19s usually in the summer under a t-shirt. Amazing what a high protein diet and lifting weights will let you conceal.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I have decided no one looks. But I still like carrying a 26 with RMS

RMR'd 21 and a 30s.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

358. And a wakeup.

Guttersnipe 17 in a Bravo Concealment Torsion hides just fine with a pair of khakis and a black clergy shirt tucked in.
    RDS Pistol School - June 24-26, 2016, SGF-1 - April 29-30, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Amazing what a high protein diet and lifting weights will let you conceal.
    This...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris

After watching a video of Gabe carrying a 34 I gave it a try and oddly enough prefer it to my 19.I really don't think it's any harder to conceal than my 19 and i shoot it considerably better.Any one else find this to be the case?

I carry the 34 in the cooler months where I will wear more than one layer. Summer I have to drop down to the 19 because I generally only wear T-shirts. I cannot conceal the 34 quite as well but I am a small guy at 5’9” 170ish.

Yep, still haven't bought a G19. I carried a RMRd G17 with a suppressor barrel for 15+ years. When out west on vacation it was a RMRd G35 with a 357SIG barrel. Recently its been a full size 1911 (me just being me), but I am waiting on a Commander.... There are very few folks that cant conceal a full size gun, they just have to be willing to commit to concealment. Its not just the gun, its also the gear (holster, belt, mag pouches), AND the clothes.

I'll be the odd duck but I carry a p226 with rmr mostly all year round. My plan to to either get a 26 or 19 for summer carry. I'm 6'3" 180lbs but the 226 is a challenge with just a t-shirt. To echo someone else's above comment most people don't look though, or assume it's a cell phone.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk