Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by m48shooter View Post
    My not at work EDC is the Streamlight Stylus Pro. Puts out about as much light as an old 6P but clips onto my off hand pocket and disappears. I have Stingers and big Surefires when I'm openly carrying at work or strapped into a tac vest... but the little guy gets the most use...light in one pocket and spyderco in the other.

Attachment 54962
    I love my stylus pro. Only issue I've had is the rubber tail cap boot tore after about 1.5 years of carry but streamlight sent a replacement for free. And if they don't the light is only $20....

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post
    This is the light I use for off duty carry and post incident (the search after the arrest) I modified the pocket clip a bit to be more secure in the pocket.

http://www.niteize.com/product/Inova...Flashlight.asp
    And for keeping both hands free during a search, patdown, etc. Im also a fan of that style light, but recently lost mine. For a backup, I also use the rechargeable little Quig light that slides into the PALS/MOLLE webbing of your carrier.
    Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    -Tecumseh

Quote Originally Posted by apamburn View Post
    I love my stylus pro. Only issue I've had is the rubber tail cap boot tore after about 1.5 years of carry but streamlight sent a replacement for free. And if they don't the light is only $20....
    The last two Streamlight products that I broke (both my fault) were replaced by them without too much trouble.
    Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    -Tecumseh

Quote Originally Posted by m48shooter View Post
    AGREED... of al of the above, it would make a great shirt....

As to the tribe... this is the only place I go on the internet..

welcome to the campfire brother
    Thank you M48
    -Tecumseh

Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015