Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    In a gunfight, I would bet on Suarez International STUDENTS who've taken our force-on-force class over INSTRUCTORS at any other school.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

Formerly "ericmt"

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Tull View Post
    In a gunfight, I would bet on Suarez International STUDENTS who've taken our force-on-force class over INSTRUCTORS at any other school.
    I second this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Play stupid games... Win stupid prizes...

Today's "tactical community" doesnt care about gunfighting. They care about having the right clothes, looking cool on instagram, and having holes drilled into their slides.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Today's "tactical community" doesnt care about gunfighting. They care about having the right clothes, looking cool on instagram, and having holes drilled into their slides.
    Oh so true boss! Learned more in 3 days from you than I have in 10 years from others!! Love me some WT!
    Dfkeating

CRG Houston 10/13 - 10/15/17

Can you imagine what Jordan, Askins, Manny Gonzaullas and Jelly Bryce would think of that "community?"

Not that they weren't well-appointed in person and equipment--check their weapons and clothing--

But they were gunfighters, and muy malo.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

2, 1, 12. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Tull View Post
    I had an instructor recently tell me/the class he could shoot me from the draw before I could move. It was all I could do to keep from putting $100 bill on the table and telling him to grab some airsoft pistols and Iíd spot him the gun in hand.

For those who havenít taken any classes from other instructors, Iíd almost suggest paying for one just as a reminder of how good the SI classes are. Iím not going to suggest that just like I wonít suggest lighting your money on fire, but if you have a freebie opportunity you really should go and at least watch. Itís not even the same thing, not mentally or physically. Go carts with the bumpers on them vs a Ferrari on the racetrack comes to mind. Or more accurately, Americanized Tae Kwon Do point sparring vs UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    Raising a glass to the rest of the WT community. And to Gabe, who not only captains the ship, but also laid the keel and built the whole damn rest if the ship too.

I'm just happy for the opportunity to man one of the cannons.

Thank you indeed.
    I'll second that motion... the rest of the herd of sheep can piss off. Point me at the tangos and let the tribe roll on.

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    I got to Facebook and stopped any serious concerns. I know FB is the thing; but the sum total of assholes on FB keeps me from worrying about posted there.

This place IS my facebook. The only reason I have an account on FB is to collect intel on tangos....

fags
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.