Default REACTIVE RELOADING THE 870

Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Thanks for this and the proac shotgun load video. And thanks for loading 'em onto youtube, for those whose employers are snippy about logging onto websites.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

2, 6, 10. And a wakeup.

Thanks, good stuff!

I have run shotguns and rifles, pistols, SMGs with the general rule that spare ammo goes on your non-firing side. With that said, the Stakeout or clone is not working that well for me using the same methods. I'm curious as to your weapons manipulation for reloads with the PGO shotgun.

I find it faster to hold the shotgun with the pump hand, and do ammo moves with the trigger hand, due to the balance point. Clearly this breaks some rules around weapon readiness.

What are you finding that works best?

I will do a video next week. Basically, shoot it like it was a shotgun, and manipulate it like it was a pistol. I bring it to the work space the same way as in the "braced" video.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Thanks, always eager to lean. Right now, for the PGO, I drape an ammo bag cross body, so it hangs on my right side. I'm right handed. It works, but I'm thinking there is a better way.