Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Even so.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by callmebubba View Post
    I agree with most of what you say, but dont understand how you can carry a Suarez PDW on body easier than this? Disassembled sure. But weve talked that out and its akin to the rifle you go and get. I still see this as a compact bag weapon.
    The disassembled part is the key. I can carry it like a normal pistol and leave the stock, extended mags etc behind if need be. I can't keep the B&T on me if it isn't in a bag or under some kind of outer jacket requiring a specialized sling.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer27 View Post
    The disassembled part is the key. I can carry it like a normal pistol and leave the stock, extended mags etc behind if need be. I can't keep the B&T on me if it isn't in a bag or under some kind of outer jacket requiring a specialized sling.
    I agree that that’s possible. But it’s been established here that beat practice is to have a dedicated frame that stays attached.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    As Ive been reading this thread Ive noticed some really strange conclusions being posted, stuff like it cant be concealed but a Glock PDW can be and its only worth considering if its a SBR but not as a braced handgun, maybe some of it was lost in translation so Ill just ask if we can at least agree that continuing interest in handgun PDWs is a good thing???
    Yes. Continued interest and development is a good thing. My bet is that we are within a decade of a really good solution coming to the market. Maybe within a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by jlwilliams View Post
    Yes. Continued interest and development is a good thing. My bet is that we are within a decade of a really good solution coming to the market. Maybe within a few years.
    EXACTLY the key is starting from scratch. Designing a new PDW handgun that uses a Buffer Tube for anything other than a AR is just plain silly. Once a company realizes that same stock could be a brace with a little redesign and MARKETING, there will be some changes.