Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are these in stock and ready to ship? You had me at “Suarez TAC-14 Folding.”

Can we swap any other pistol grips onto this, or is the Magpul AK grip permanently/proprietarily attached?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_M View Post

Can we swap any other pistol grips onto this, or is the Magpul AK grip permanently/proprietarily attached?
    Mine will be here in a couple days.
    Trump 2016...because f@&k you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_M View Post

We are assembling them so you won't get over night shipping, but yes...in the house on the shelf. No, you can't use a different grip...not designed for that.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Got mine.

God that's a beautiful gun. Gabe's team does the best work.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    We are assembling them so you won't get over night shipping, but yes...in the house on the shelf. No, you can't use a different grip...not designed for that.
    Thank you for the info. I find this particular product very generously priced, especially compared to rolling your own and spending more cash for an inferior setup. Gabe and co hit the nail on the head with this one.
    Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    -Tecumseh

Brace works very well.

Remington 12 ga 870 TAC 14 & Braced Tac 14 12 ga. Thoughts:

IMHO, YMMV.

I have shot several hundred OOB, 1B through a Tac 14 12ga before I got the brace.

Shot about 50 Fiocchi 00B through Tac 14 with brace. Very good set up. Did not notice recoil any different than any other 12ga 870.

Hinge plate rubs on rearmost forefinger knuckle but does not hurt when shooting. I do not care, it is not an issue.

Easier to shoot faster splits than stock Tac 12. This matters less in doing large transitions between targets. On targets closer together it would matter more.

Other thoughts:

Coming up from low ready is .10-.15 second faster with round chambered/ safety on versus chamber empty hammer down/rack , chamber round on the way up. This was true with stock Tac 14 and Braced Tac 14. This may be my lack of practice.

Stock Tac 14 seems like it can be used at more odd angles than pistol grip on brace. I seem to remember Gabe ( circa 2005) saying that the birdshead grip was easier to use in odd positions than a regular pistol grip.

I would rather use the Tac 14 without the brace in a vehicle but outside of that The Braced Tac 14 gives you everything a full sized fighting shotgun does.

Gave when i order this, is there a plate or something I can also order to install an RMR??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mattmann View Post
    Gave when i order this, is there a plate or something I can also order to install an RMR??

Brace is here - https://suarezinternational.com/suar...-brace-system/

RMR Plate is here - https://suarezinternational.com/suar...gun-rmr-mount/
    B
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Awesome thanks brother