Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have one of their mounts for my Trijicon 1-8. Itís nice. When I was debating between an OBR and a PredatOBR, they were easy to talk to and very informative (Iím sure one of their rifles will find its way into my safe in the next year). I havenít paid attention to their politics as I really donít care. A good rifle is a good rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issues with any of their products. They have a pretty decent presence in the Scout Sniper community. Their bipod mounts and optic mounts are all over the military and OBRs have been around as well.

for what they are, I love Larue. their bbq rub isnt that impressive

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

I really like LaRue scope mounts. Their guns are too expensive for me to even think about.
    However, they could lower their prices a bit if they would not send all that extra crap in every package.

Our swat guys picked up a few Larue OBR's as precision rigs, using NF glass and Surefire cans....They had a few teething issues at first, but the guns were very accurate . I have a bunch of their optic mounts and have good luck with them.

Thanks for all the feedback. I was especially looking at their triggers. Have read some decent reviews of them and they're half the price of the Gisselle sets.

I have one of their MBT triggers and I like it. Hard to beat for the price.