Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacked out View Post
    Had a guy at work today upset by this and tried to talk to me about his hatred of the comments. My response was, well yea they are $hit holes. In fact I have literally called them $hit holes myself and I completely agree with trump. Then I asked if he would take his family to those places. He just said nothing turned and walked away. Exactly!
    Tell him that the only way he could prove Trump wrong and show the world how much we care for those countries is to take his family on vacation there. Send the President a message.

Ah, virtue signalling, entertainment for everyone.
    Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.

Gunsite Orange, API -250 Sept. 1978 (Everybody starts somewhere)
    CRG - July 2011, Oct. 2017
    PSP - April 2012
    TMCO - Sept. 2012
    TWOTU since 2011

Glock Certified Armorer

Interesting and thought-provoking read. Thanks, Speed. However I think that just as I consider the farther away from OKC the better as an avaiator, farmers in Fresno probably consider the farther from Dept of Ag the better, haha. That being said, in the 21st century distance is merely an illusion.
    Check 6,
    Air Pirate out.
    tw/ig: @SoCalAirPirate

"Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization."
    -Charles Lindbergh

"The skies are lovely, dark, and deep,
    but I have promises to keep,
    and miles to fly before I sleep..."

Interesting approach.

I would go one step further and dictate that the UN headquarters be move to a different 3rd world country every 5 years, any country outside the USA. That would give those useless UN bureaucrats something to do rather than F'up the free world.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by RayMich View Post
    Interesting approach.

I would go one step further and dictate that the UN headquarters be move to a different 3rd world country every 5 years, any country outside the USA. That would give those useless UN bureaucrats something to do rather than F'up the free world.
    Correct, and if a complete Olympic venue can be built every four years and be idle there after, why not the UN?
    2 Samuel 22; Psalm 139:21-22

Quote Originally Posted by RayMich View Post
    Interesting approach.

Nope, my choices to move the UN to are: Atlantis, Lemuria or Mu. As in somewhere at the bottom of the ocean where it will never be seen or heard from again.