Default Hinges in short supply?

I wanted to order more than one hinge for the Endo stock and was only allowed to order one. Are more hinges coming?
    One will do for right now, but it would be nice to know if more are coming.

I ordered a couple of other things to balance out the shipping cost.

I have also purchased locally a Velcro strap to put on my endo to confirm to one and all that it can be used as an arm brace.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Tagged for interest.

...ordered...
    Last edited by Pict; 01-10-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Sorry guys hinges are not in short supply, but they are sold separately as well as the PDW kits, so when we set inventory we try to estimate sale of 1 vs the other. Count is back up

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Man, it's going to tak all the patience I can muster to build my PDW like Gabe's video!! Going one piece at a time! Stamps on my G17's , check, PDW kits, check, hinges arrive today. Now to start with the upgrade parts!! I really need a $$$ tree!!!
    There is going to be a battle. People will die.
    SI Classes: AK marksmanship,AKRG, Defensive Knife, FOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dark One View Post
    Man, it's going to tak all the patience I can muster to build my PDW like Gabe's video!! Going one piece at a time! Stamps on my G17's , check, PDW kits, check, hinges arrive today. Now to start with the upgrade parts!! I really need a $$$ tree!!!
    Why are you stamping an arm brace?

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Well, I did it right around the time they were saying you better not be putting that brace on your shoulder......more of a cya thing. Heck I get interesting looks taking my sbr'd scorpions out. "You can't have that." Umm yes I can.
    There is going to be a battle. People will die.
    SI Classes: AK marksmanship,AKRG, Defensive Knife, FOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dark One View Post
    Well, I did it right around the time they were saying you better not be putting that brace on your shoulder......more of a cya thing. Heck I get interesting looks taking my sbr'd scorpions out. "You can't have that." Umm yes I can.
    If I stamped my G17 I'd take a hard look at the MFT Minimalist stock. I have one on an AR and it's pretty sweet. No, I have NOT tried it on my PDW, but it would be worth considering.
    Redneck Zen
    "Be careful what you get good at."

Love my new hinge. If you have a non-folding PDW kit, the hinge makes the weapon much more practical. Now it fits in a day pack with no assembly required.

I just picked one up when I jumped at the striker flash sale. Can’t wait to give it a try.