Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lj bluesboy View Post
    What do y'all typically load up in your bag? Mines basically just pistol mags, a TQ and flashlight. I've been updating/reviewing my equipment loads lately and I'm just curious what others are packing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    AS for me? four extra MAKO GROUP steel AR-15 mags. Canik 55 TP 9 with two extra 17 magazines. Two RATS tourniquets, duct tape, bandage pads. One assisted action opening MTech USMC knife.

UPDATED: 1 XD9 Mod 2 4.0 9mm w/Viridian X5L Gen 3 Light /green laser has replaced Canik TP 9.
    Last edited by Destro; 05-21-2019 at 08:58 AM.
    The 2cd Amendment has no technological cut off date!
    The extermination of Islam before my dhimmitude!
    8-10-3 forever!
    The operative formerly known as Pug Puppy
    COBRA!

Here is a good read from a few years ago.

http://blog.suarezinternational.com/...port-bags.html

v/r

JD

I finally got the two bags together that Greg Nichols mentioned below. Used a couple of TIB from here. Any changes or updates recommended in the last almost year and a half?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    I'm a firm believer that less is more most of the time. I have a shoulder bag that hangs on my bed post and one that hangs from the rear seat's headrest of my truck. The trick with a shoulder bag is to remember that it's pulling multiple duties as your ammo carrier, blow out rig, and dump pouch all at the same time. With this in mind you don't want to over load it with crap because the "good idea fairy" struck you. I only load what I consider to be essentials for each of these bags.

Bedside bag:
    3 rifle mags - There's room for more but I want open space for dumping partials.

1 happy stick - I don't need more than this and the sticks are easier to source from the bag than normal length mags.

Spare Pistol - I keep a pistol in the bag so I can grab and go without having to strap on a pistol as well as grab the bag and rifle. I have a holster mounted in the bag.

Hand held light - My bedside rifle has a dedicated light and the bag's pistol doesn't so I keep a light handy in the bag

3 Green chem lights - alternate light source as well other uses that are great in CQB.

Bleeder kit and TQ - for obvious reasons I keep a kit in there and ready.

The truck bag is the same with the addition of a multi tool and subtraction of the spare pistol. I don't include another pistol as I should already have myself strapped if I'm awake and on the move.

Placed an order for a black one a couple days ago.... Haven't seen it in person but looks like it will be exactly what I'm wanting in an active shooter response bag.

Iíve got three and recommended them highly. Sorta wish they still made the Multicam one.
    "He who can handle the quickest rate of change survives."

-Col John Boyd

"Only he is lost who gives himself up for lost"

-Hans-Ulrich Rudel

I received my TSD bag and it was money well spent, an outstanding buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Destro View Post
    It's at my bedside, along my AR-15, and with light, retention strap anti-shatter lens eyeglasses, hearing protectors, also In it is my TP9 with two extra mags; and four extra loaded AR-15 magazines. Bandages, Bats Tourniquets, bandaids, duct tape, and a ballistic knife are ready, also. If I'm sleeping and the dogs go off, I can deploy rapidly to deal with any home invaders, too. The 1911 and AK are in my computer lab as back ups.
    "Ballistic knife?"

Default New bag is going on the road!

For me, this will be a nice assecory, I definitely prefer it over my previous bag.....It's roomy and easy to deploy quickly, I think it's designed very well.

IMG_20190905_214418.jpgIMG_20190905_211702.jpgIMG_20190905_211342.jpgIMG_20190905_210108.jpgIMG_20190904_212147.jpg
    Last edited by millergun; 09-05-2019 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushinto View Post
    "Ballistic knife?"
    M Tech USMC ballistic knife. Switch blade fast to open but legal.
    The 2cd Amendment has no technological cut off date!
    The extermination of Islam before my dhimmitude!
    8-10-3 forever!
    The operative formerly known as Pug Puppy
    COBRA!

Quote Originally Posted by Destro View Post
    M Tech USMC ballistic knife. Switch blade fast to open but legal.
    Got it. Ballistic Knife usually means a spring loaded blade projectile that actually shoots out of the handle.

It was based on a Spetsnaz design and produced in Florida bt some friends of mine. It eventually became too scary, having killed 2 people in films, that it was banned.

-- ML