Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Terrorism Interdiction Bag Rocks!

It's at my bedside, along my AR-15, and with light, retention strap anti-shatter lens eyeglasses, hearing protectors, also In it is my TP9 with two extra mags; and four extra loaded AR-15 magazines. Bandages, Bats Tourniquets, bandaids, duct tape, and a ballistic knife are ready, also. If I'm sleeping and the dogs go off, I can deploy rapidly to deal with any home invaders, too. The 1911 and AK are in my computer lab as back ups.
    Last edited by Destro; 01-02-2018 at 09:48 PM.
    The 2cd Amendment has no technological cut off date!
    The extermination of Islam before my dhimmitude!
    8-10-3 forever!
    The operative formerly known as Pug Puppy
    COBRA!

I have been using one everyday for quite awhile. They are great

Agreed, I love my TIB. Make sure to use your bag for at least a day the next time you take a rifle class. Most guys bring their chest rigs and battle belts, which is fine. But when it comes time to use your rifle to defend yourself or family, you'll be more likely to have your TIB slung over your shoulder.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

What Eric said rings true the grab and go effect is way better than the 20 minutes to get all armored up to go out and engage the baddies.

The TIB is the win for an oh shit it is happening now moment however, you must be familiar with the effective use of it.

v/r

JD

Philip Asay is offline Suarez International Staff Instructor - Alaska
    I have mine packed and close at hand, with essentials for engagement. I’ll bet the guy who responded to the Texas church shooting would have loved to have a TIB instead of a handful of cartridges that he had to load into a mag, as I recall he addressed that issue briefly in his interview.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor - Alaska
    State of Alaska, Certified CCW Instructor
    Glock Certified Advanced Armorer

What do y'all typically load up in your bag? Mines basically just pistol mags, a TQ and flashlight. I've been updating/reviewing my equipment loads lately and I'm just curious what others are packing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    She asked me to whisper the three words every little girl wants to hear when they grow up. So I told her "I'm a pilot."

"You know what ol' Jack Burton says at a time like this... What the hell...."

How does the TIB differ from a standard shoulder bag?

Quote Originally Posted by jesselp View Post
    How does the TIB differ from a standard shoulder bag?
    Dedicated mag pouches are a big difference.IMG_0578__17578.1477942803.380.500.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    There comes a time in every manís life when he is called upon to do something very special for which he and he alone has the capabilities, has the skills, and has the necessary training. What a pity if the moment finds the man unprepared. óWinston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by lj bluesboy View Post
    What do y'all typically load up in your bag? Mines basically just pistol mags, a TQ and flashlight. I've been updating/reviewing my equipment loads lately and I'm just curious what others are packing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    I'm a firm believer that less is more most of the time. I have a shoulder bag that hangs on my bed post and one that hangs from the rear seat's headrest of my truck. The trick with a shoulder bag is to remember that it's pulling multiple duties as your ammo carrier, blow out rig, and dump pouch all at the same time. With this in mind you don't want to over load it with crap because the "good idea fairy" struck you. I only load what I consider to be essentials for each of these bags.

Bedside bag:
    3 rifle mags - There's room for more but I want open space for dumping partials.

1 happy stick - I don't need more than this and the sticks are easier to source from the bag than normal length mags.

Spare Pistol - I keep a pistol in the bag so I can grab and go without having to strap on a pistol as well as grab the bag and rifle. I have a holster mounted in the bag.

Hand held light - My bedside rifle has a dedicated light and the bag's pistol doesn't so I keep a light handy in the bag

3 Green chem lights - alternate light source as well other uses that are great in CQB.

Bleeder kit and TQ - for obvious reasons I keep a kit in there and ready.

The truck bag is the same with the addition of a multi tool and subtraction of the spare pistol. I don't include another pistol as I should already have myself strapped if I'm awake and on the move.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

As always, thanks for the insights, Greg. Making me re-think my load out.