Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    A Grab n Stab with a 5" blade. A double-edged dagger with a 5" blade. Been wanting those forever.

Lots of good choices out there for sub-4" daggers, and over 6" daggers. Almost nothing at 5", which is the sweet spot for a concealed fixed blade (for me). The only decent offering is the Applegate-Fairbairn boot dagger, but its a chisel-grind, and I can't make myself accept that. And all the other 5" daggers on the market are cheap Mtech or S&W garbage.

I also second Brent's idea of a Heritic with a Gang Unit blade. That would be an awesome "pocket knife."
    Last edited by MesserMan; 12-23-2017 at 08:32 PM.
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

Another vote for a big Bowie... Capable of a real back cut.

4” blade double edged push dagger of tool steel, blued, not too wide, plain T handle made from a good looking wood that covering garment won’t get hung up on.
    “The only thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history.” —Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770-1831)

I've got to add that you should bring the Bowie back. It seems to be quite popular. I've already got one from back when the equipment store was still TSD, and I wouldn't sell it if someone offered me $1000 for it. It's such a perfect example of a modern bowie, I couldn't bear to part with it.
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

oUf4QF5.jpg

Something like this about 7 inches long. Ive seen many like it on the market but everyone wants like $300 - $500 for them. Im not paying that much for a knife I may have to ditch. A trainer for it too!

The previously-teased GnS II, with a thinner handle profile than the current GnS or GU.

Also, SI's 21st century take on the Fairbairn-Sykes fighting knife.
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

Definitely a new run of the UFK. I'd probably buy a matched set with the Bowie if you offer both.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    She asked me to whisper the three words every little girl wants to hear when they grow up. So I told her "I'm a pilot."

"You know what ol' Jack Burton says at a time like this... What the hell...."

The gu with micarta similar to the tops wolf pup. A folder. And the ufk return.
    www.ohioppt.com
    Twitter @Ohioppt

Going the other direction, maybe something along the lines of an old OSS thumb dagger? Not necessarily the same design, but the same niche.

Since we seem to put alot of emphasis on the lethality of the stab around here, I'd like to see a spike, something along the lines of this but with the Suarez treatment.

I've seen cleaner lines and sharper edges on a box of donuts --- Jon Payne