Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    A trim and discrete two-edged dagger. Imagine the Applegate-Fairbairn blended with the ESEE Izula. 4-5" blade; a fairly slight guard; perfectly symmetrical; and a handle that can either be fitted with micarta scales or wrapped in paracord.
    Virtute et Armis

Default Take my money!

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    A trim and discrete two-edged dagger. Imagine the Applegate-Fairbairn blended with the ESEE Izula. 4-5" blade; a fairly slight guard; perfectly symmetrical; and a handle that can either be fitted with micarta scales or wrapped in paracord.

Yes sir seņor Gabe- make this in S30V to the specs this gent provided, and my charge card is yours.

Definitely a folder. Big and burly or perhaps a nice slip joint.
    PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! GOOD JOB MEN AND GOD BLESS!
    " Remember the face of your Father." - Roland DesChain
    " Don't Believe Everything You Think " - Bumper Sticker

This. I have been on the hunt for a Fairbairn-Sykes dagger that isn't gimmicky / a reproduction. Finding a slim, stiletto style, double edged, diamond cross sectioned, thick n' stabby near the cross gaurd, properly pommeled dagger made out of modern materials is pretty hard to find.

Unless someone wants to enlighten me with options via PM, I haven't been able to find one.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by noonesshowmonkey View Post
    This. I have been on the hunt for a Fairbairn-Sykes dagger that isn't gimmicky / a reproduction. Finding a slim, stiletto style, double edged, diamond cross sectioned, thick n' stabby near the cross gaurd, properly pommeled dagger made out of modern materials is pretty hard to find.

Unless someone wants to enlighten me with options via PM, I haven't been able to find one.
    With an unbreakable point.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

2, 3, 15. And a wakeup.

I am in as well...

to quote Caesar, not the dog guy "point kills, edge wounds."

to quote Gabe "put the pointy end in the bag guy"

Quote Originally Posted by m48shooter View Post
    "put the pointy end in the bag guy"
    Make you unpopular at Safeway.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

2, 3, 15. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Make you unpopular at Safeway.
    *snort*
    I’m with LawDog in post #41 above. Pair it with an equally thin/discrete kydex holster with clip/strap attachment and you’re there. I’d love a tuckable one.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
    *snort*
    I’m with LawDog in post #41 above. Pair it with an equally thin/discrete kydex holster with clip/strap attachment and you’re there. I’d love a tuckable one.
    +1 Let us know when they're coming Gabe.
    intro def. rifle, defensive rifle, M4 gunfighting,2xCRG, FOF,Vehicle Gunfighting, PSP, APSP, 0-5, Rifle Gunfighting ,CRG 0-5 Gunfighting, RGF-3,

There are two types of libtards: those who wish to be ruled and those who wish to rule. Both are parasitic. In the end the first will be eaten by the second.

+1 for me on the short stabby as Lawdog described. Decent steel, not AUS8. Doesn't have to be exotic and 154CM or similar would be fine.