Default Chest holster - any info

A few years ago I purchased a set of chest holsters from Survival Products, they were made from kydex and 1" straps that positioned the gun muzzle up or muzzle down. The muzzle down was perfect for under chest waders while fishing and they were about $65 each. I've changed carry guns and now Survival Products is out of business. Ive3 seen more bulky similar products for 2x the price, anyone have any suggestions ?? The holsters I see now are way too bulky and expensive compared to what I had ....:(

Shannon Hogan is offline Suarez International Affiliate - Salt Lake City
    I think it's safe to say gunfightersinc.com. They have an outdoorsman type rig that straps over outer wear with canted holster centered on the sternum.
    fulminis instar "Like thunderbolts, fast as lightning."
    Hogan Clan motto.

I think QuickLock Holsters does a chest rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    ... John Stuart Mill

A friend of mine picked up a couple Kenai holsters. He's used them on long hikes and is very pleased, no complaints.

I've only tried them on briefly but thougt they were comfortable and good quality.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Diamond D leather in Wasilla Alaska. Check out their Guides Choice holster.
    Last edited by Froghalla; 12-05-2017 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Name correction

Simply Rugged Holsters has a good selection of chest holsters as well. They are based out of AZ.

I have a DD guide's choice. It is awesome. Highly recommend!

If you need a chest holster but want a level of concealment while hiking or biking, I highly recommend the chest kit bags by Hill People Gear. I have hundreds of miles from running and hiking with mine. Works great and very comfortable.
    "The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles simply cannot be tyrannized."
    Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by buckcz View Post
    If you need a chest holster but want a level of concealment while hiking or biking, I highly recommend the chest kit bags by Hill People Gear. I have hundreds of miles from running and hiking with mine. Works great and very comfortable.
    Thanks for the tip. I just ordered one.
    The United States is a beautiful country, with very nice people; they just donít remember history too well.

Pham Xuan An

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    A friend of mine picked up a couple Kenai holsters. He's used them on long hikes and is very pleased, no complaints.

I've only tried them on briefly but thougt they were comfortable and good quality.
    I also have tried these... they seem great. very KISS.