Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My first LED RMR is 8moa. They don't even make thise anymore. Yes I prefer smaller dots, but I can do very good work with that dot. I really wish Trijicon offered a smaller dual illum dot, but the 7moa is a solid choice for those with astigmatism.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    So here is the deal. Those of you who "CAN'T USE A DOT"...one question - HAVE YOU TRAINED WITH US IS A RED DOT CLASS?

If the answer is no, I would say you don't know what you don't know. Lots of guys have been "shooting for years", but don't really understand even the fundamentals of marksmanship applied. The red dot use is the same thing.

SO

I will offer you a free spot in the AZ class...that is a what $500 value?

If I cannot teach you to use the dot, class is free...but if you do learn...you owe me the tuition.
    I appreciate your kind offer but it really isn't that important to me. I run irons just fine. I was hoping that there might be an alternative to the Trijicons or similar reflex sights that are more similar to the Aimpoint style. I'm not finding any.

This was Sunday with my CZ P10C from 20 yards, again, part of a longer CoF. Yeah, I know...the pair isn't as "pretty" as with the G34, but still, I continue to work hard at it and get good hits.1203171411.jpg
    In order for the underprivileged and inept to feel adequate, the skilled and capable must be made stupid by decree.

- Gabe Suarez, 12/13/2011

“If a broad ban on firearms can be upheld based on conjecture that the public might feel safer (while being no safer at all), then the Second Amendment guarantees nothing.”

- Justice Clarence Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by SigPro09 View Post
    I appreciate your kind offer but it really isn't that important to me. I run irons just fine.

And with that no more of my time will be spent of this.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters