Default Where to buy UTM

I've followed the thread below on the value of UTM over airsoft for FOF. I'm also interested in supplementing my dry fire with a little live UTM fire in my yard.

Can you recommend a good source of UTM conversion kits for Glock and AR please? Google shows some vendors I've not worked with before. UTM also sell too. I'm looking for a reliable vendor with competitive pricing. Not sure if UTM site itself is MSRP and over vendors are selling more aggressively.

I'm also looking for target and man marker ammunition. The man marker seams to be restricted in some way.

It looks like the Glock conversion went from just a barrel to a full slide for liability reasons. Any sources of just the barrel kit?

www.warriortalk.com/showthread.php?132597-The-Value-of-UTM-for-Civilian-LE-and-Mil-force-on-force
    Last edited by gssc; 11-19-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Once you attend a FOF class with Suarez International you will have total access to buy this stuff from us. This is not little kid airsoft and the company was difficult enough to convince to do this.
    No barrel kits exist...only slides...unless you run a 92F or a SIG.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Thank you. Assuming taking a class several years back still qualifies, I'll contact your gear store Monday with date of my class. I keep my social media email separate from my purchase email so you won't be able to validate my purchase/training history from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Once you attend a FOF class with Suarez International you will have total access to buy this stuff from us. This is not little kid airsoft and the company was difficult enough to convince to do this.
    No barrel kits exist...only slides...unless you run a 92F or a SIG.
    Gabe, for those of us already enrolled in next year's FOF class. I would much prefer to use UTM at the class than my quirky airsoft pistols. So, should we just plan on bringing a Glock 17 frame to the course and plan on ordering the ammo and slide through SI in advance? That way we could train with UTM
    at FOF?