Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Sounds like the best course of action is to blindfold her and tie her to the bed whenever you are in the bedroom. Done and done.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    A few key clarifications...Some of these aren't topical, but with the direction this thread took it has to be replied.....
    Bro I'm only reading what youre typing; but Id betcha a donut that what youre saying is not what shes meaning. This comes from being a cop for 35+ years, it also comes from a crazy ex-wife who said she liked guns then wanted them locked away but didn't want to spend the money for a safe, AND it comes from more recent studies of psychology specifically an emphasis on interpersonal relationships (Mars/Venus).

You asking if she was "OK" was a mistake. Asking how she felt about it would have given more clues; but ultimately you got an answer and now have to deal with it. How does an object on the table "stand out" too much when relaxing in bed? Complaining that a gun on the nightstand would interfere with intimacy, because its "watching", really? IF that doesn't ring your klaxon as a warning what will?

You carry a gun everyday, its a tool just like your car keys or glasses. Does she have trouble with your glasses "watching" her? Is she worried that the fire extinguisher might suddenly blast her during intimacy? Whats next?

Bro I wish you well, I hope this works out for you. IF you've got a chance it has to be resolved NOW. Sure I'm fine with magnets and tissue boxes and books; but that's just a Band-Aid on a bigger issue.

I probably need more sleep but this is some funny yet more accurate than comfortable stuff here!

First fire extinguisher that jumps in bed with us is going to meet a quick end as will any I catch watching us! I’ll make an example of them enough the appliances will be on their best behavior for months!

My wife ran into a weapon first time she hugged me when we where first dating. She came from a no weapons background, but quickly learned being a tool user was who I was!

I’ll have to revamp several things at the house here in a few months once our newest starts motivating around the house, but I’ve much of that figured out from last time!

We we may be wrong, but it’s something to consider as you move forward! I’ve seen lots of otherwise very intelligent guys get this part wrong!

SD
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    How does an object on the table "stand out" too much when relaxing in bed? Complaining that a gun on the nightstand would interfere with intimacy, because its "watching", really?
    Decepticons, bro. Could be anywhere.

Can I offer a super snarky response?

Maybe a nightstand with a drawer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Shredder View Post
    Can I offer a super snarky response?

Maybe a nightstand with a drawer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    V-line gun safe bolted down in the drawer or on top of nightstand,very very fast way to get gun and nobody can get the gun but you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cover it with a cleverly cut empty box of condoms?

Solved: New woman.

Quote Originally Posted by moses1moses11 View Post
    Solved: New woman.
    Good people are hard to find be they men or women!

No man will ever understand all the workings of a woman (thank God as it’d likely get boring after that) but as someone who has 35 or so employees who are women I can say that it’s well worth the effort needed to find good ones!

Low maintenance (not an oxymoron) girl from a good working class family is more likely a keeper if you’re rolling the dice! Princesses don’t usually last long and are much higher maintenance. Give me one who grew up in a farming family or whose family mined coal or ran a logging company and you’ll be much more likely to have a real person.

I’m getting much quicker to send problems down the road since you can waste much time and resources on drama otherwise.

I wish you all the best on this journey and hope you keep your head in the game!

SD
    Si vis pacem, para bellum!

"Do something James Bond with it...."

Ok.... wear it in a shoulder holster while doing the deed.....then have a martini and generally ignore her for the rest of the night.....

If that doesn't reset her OODA loop and grant you control then I dont know what will.