Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banning schools is the next logical option. If you don’t have gun free zones to shoot up, then there is no place to shoot up? Hmmm.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017

Quote Originally Posted by steve_k View Post
    Banning schools is the next logical option. If you don’t have gun free zones to shoot up, then there is no place to shoot up? Hmmm.
    I'm ok with that.

But if they ban schools where will they gather all the children to teach them about how Government should be properly run?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyOblivion View Post
    I'm ok with that.

But if they ban schools where will they gather all the children to teach them about how Government should be properly OBEYED?
    Fixed it for you.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

Heard elsewhere that the incident may have occurred about a city block from the school, and the headline is being blown out to garner some degree of attention.

Anyone else notice that with this incident the last two would-be shooters get toasted at conclusion? I dunno what we`re doing to have that happen, but I`m saying we should keep doing it.
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

Quote Originally Posted by Fjordforder View Post
    Heard elsewhere that the incident may have occurred about a city block from the school, and the headline is being blown out to garner some degree of attention.

Anyone else notice that with this incident the last two would-be shooters get toasted at conclusion? I dunno what we`re doing to have that happen, but I`m saying we should keep doing it.
    They should've killed the guy at the Mall Of America, and the two women helping him.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

On the souls of the dead he has placed there due to his retarded legislation...
    If you knew you would fight for your life tomorrow, would it change the way you train today?

Rom 13:4 For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Train today for the things that others won't so tomorrow you can do what others can't

Quote Originally Posted by gssc View Post
    Gov Brown only signed the bill a month ago banning CCWs from schools even with the head teacher's permission. How does he sleep at night?
    On the souls of the dead he has placed there due to his retarded legislation...
    If you knew you would fight for your life tomorrow, would it change the way you train today?

Rom 13:4 For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Train today for the things that others won't so tomorrow you can do what others can't

Does anyone have a picture of the shooter they can post?
    I am in a sunny place full of shady people

Reports are the shooter was not allowed to have guns as he stabbed a neighbor earlier this year... Article includes picture of shooter.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shooter...-to-have-guns/

Quote Originally Posted by RayMich View Post
    Another shooting at a gun-free-zone in a highly restricted community/state. Who would've thunk?
    Actually, Tehema (lower center of the green area above the SFBA) and surrounding counties in CA readily issue CCWs. I read in an article this morning (I think one of the two linked below) that one of his victims was a woman driving her kid. He shot up the car, injuring the woman, but the kid was not his. She got her gun out (they didn't say from where: glovebox? purse?), but by that time he had driven on.

Turns out he had 2 rifles and 2 handguns.

He also, like the TX church killer, wore body armor....

http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/...115-story.html
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/six-dead-...181407256.html

Quote Originally Posted by PRC 74 View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of the shooter they can post?
    5ZCBJP2VWRGGFLWHNE563W6MY4.jpg

He's got that same, crazed expression like the suicide cult leader who believe in a mother ship hiding in a comet's tail and that kid that shot up Newtown.... Profile, folks, profile all the time.

CACCWCountiesJuly2017.jpg
    "Diversity" is what causes civil wars.

NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA-ILA